Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

Rebuilding Series I SC

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rdw134
Special

Name : rusty
Merit : 0

Rebuilding Series I SC Empty
PostSubject: Rebuilding Series I SC   Rebuilding Series I SC EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 10:37 am

I am currently trying to rebuild my 95 Riviera with a series one supercharged engine. The original engine was trashed crank junk, block junk, cam junk. What can I say when I have fun it gets expensive. I got a donor parts from here and there. I have block casting 24502441 with 2 bolt cam plate. Bored it 20 over, forged pistons and lots of other goodies. However I believe I have the wrong crank. Bolted to the block great perfect clearance rods not so much. The rods have the dot not the star casting and the crank has 4737 casting. I hope to be able to use the rods. Can I put a 2170 cast crank in and everything fit. Any help would be greatly appreciated
Back to top Go down
joshuadalegrimes
Addict
joshuadalegrimes

Name : josh
Merit : 13

Rebuilding Series I SC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Series I SC   Rebuilding Series I SC EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 4:20 am

if you go to pull a part in louisville they have 1 95 riv in the yard and its still got the engine in trany in it. cost ya maybe 3-400 for both but def worth it
Back to top Go down

Rebuilding Series I SC
Page 1 of 1