Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

Northern Exposure............

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
akhazmatt
Special
akhazmatt

Name : Matt Mueller
Merit : 0

Northern Exposure............ Empty
PostSubject: Northern Exposure............   Northern Exposure............ EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 2:53 pm

What a great site!
I bought a 96 SC Riv a couple months ago for 1500 with 180k on it. My dad owned an 81 Riv and it went for 370k when he traded it in. So I don't have a problem with the mileage. I will be putting plenty on it since I commute 50 miles one way to work.
Just wanted to say I'm impressed by the members on this site. I've been combing over all the write ups and have found lots of great answers to my questions.
I've been a mechanic for 25 years, mostly tractor trailers, diesel generator sets and now gas turbines at a power plant. I've steered clear of cars as much as possible but they all work about the same way.
Thanks again for all the effort by all the members, I'll try to help where I can but looks like you guys have it covered already.
Matt Mueller
Back to top Go down
Johnny5
Fanatic
Johnny5

Name : Going Nowhere Fast
Merit : 1

PostSubject: Re: Northern Exposure............   Northern Exposure............ EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 3:11 pm

These guys on this site are A1 anything you have a problem with these doctors are on site
Back to top Go down
stan
Expert

Merit : 12

PostSubject: Re: Northern Exposure............   Northern Exposure............ EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 4:13 pm

DOCTORS......!
Back to top Go down
ghpcnm
Aficionado
ghpcnm

Name : Dave
Merit : 23

PostSubject: Re: Northern Exposure............   Northern Exposure............ EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 4:43 pm

WELCOME ABOARD hi
From FL to AK
Back to top Go down
http://www.americantorque.com/page/0/1189/
albertj
Master
albertj

Name :
Merit : 180

PostSubject: Re: Northern Exposure............   Northern Exposure............ EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 7:04 pm

stan wrote:
DOCTORS......!
LOL

Thanks and welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Northern Exposure............   Northern Exposure............ Empty

Back to top Go down

Northern Exposure............
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Riv Performance ::   General :: Welcome!-
Jump to: