Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

Glad I found this

Go down 
+2
stan
High Chaparral
6 posters
AuthorMessage
High Chaparral
High Chaparral

Name : Chris
Merit : 1

Glad I found this Empty
PostSubject: Glad I found this   Glad I found this EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:58 pm

Hello everyone,
Recently purchased a 99' Riviera from a local dealer friend. Quite pleased so far, although I haven't really driven the car that much. I've been busy changing out all the fluids (supercharger oil was black). Put on a new set of tires and alignment. Also picked up the 3 volume service manual set off the bay, along with some missing badging pinstriping etc. Spent the weekend waxing/detailing it 2x and my other 2 vehicles ie. 96' Cadillac Limo and 95 Buick Roadmaster SW. Already have found this forum informative and member knowledge very helpful  happy  Thankyou !!!
Looking forward to meeting you all, and learning much more. Already thinking about one of those spoilers .........
Back to top Go down
stan
Expert

Merit : 12

Glad I found this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glad I found this   Glad I found this EmptySun May 04, 2014 6:32 pm

Hi Chris,welcome.You`ll enjoy your 99 for a long time.What color it is? we need to see some pics!WELCOME.
Back to top Go down
High Chaparral
High Chaparral

Glad I found this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glad I found this   Glad I found this EmptySun May 04, 2014 8:38 pm

stan wrote:
Hi Chris,welcome.You`ll enjoy your 99 for a long time.What color it is? we need to see some pics!WELCOME.

Hope I do, at least that is the plan ie. weekend car.
Quick info:
White Diamond Exterior / Gray Interior
All Stock except custom wheels
105K mileage
Everything works or will be except that driver mirror  shocked 
Overall condition very good - think it has every option
Paid $3500  

My very first car was a 73' Riviera that I had back in 1980. Lost her in a very bad accident 2 years later, being so robust it probably saved my life. Saw this one, took a test drive, game over. Thought it would be fitting to have one of the (possibly) last. Kinda like my 96' Fleetwood. Will post some pics soon as well (learning curve LOL).
Back to top Go down
stan
Expert

Merit : 12

Glad I found this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glad I found this   Glad I found this EmptyMon May 05, 2014 12:00 am

wow....your car looks the same as mine.white diamond dust metallic/gray/chrome...haha
Back to top Go down
deekster_caddy
Master

Name : Derek
Merit : 109

Glad I found this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glad I found this   Glad I found this EmptyMon May 05, 2014 4:15 pm

Welcome to the site! What is the '99 Cad limo based on? The Deville? Would love to see some pics. Do you use it for limo duty or just have it to drive around?
Back to top Go down
Abaddon
Expert
Abaddon

Name : Scott
Merit : 185

Glad I found this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glad I found this   Glad I found this EmptyMon May 05, 2014 4:35 pm

hi 
Back to top Go down
High Chaparral
High Chaparral

Glad I found this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glad I found this   Glad I found this EmptyMon May 05, 2014 5:34 pm

deekster_caddy wrote:
Welcome to the site! What is the '99 Cad limo based on? The Deville? Would love to see some pics. Do you use it for limo duty or just have it to drive around?

It is a 96' Fleetwood last year RWD, conversion by Federal. Originally planned to use it to expand my trolley business, just haven't pursued it yet. Have to admit I do like my LT1's cruisers, although the Riviera is now becoming my favorite. Hopefully I can figure out how to post a picture ie. still on a learning curve. Sorry about the quality too.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f58/18/85/12/35/cars16.jpg

Surprised I "kinda" got the picture to post LOL. The 95' Roadmaster SW is in my other driveway. And for those who might wonder, I'm in the process of painting my house to look like a flag  wink  ....................
Back to top Go down
ghpcnm
Aficionado
ghpcnm

Name : Dave
Merit : 23

Glad I found this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glad I found this   Glad I found this EmptyMon May 05, 2014 6:44 pm

WELCOME  hi 
Back to top Go down
http://www.americantorque.com/page/0/1189/
denim
Junkie
denim

Name : Sean
Merit : 33

Glad I found this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glad I found this   Glad I found this EmptyMon May 05, 2014 7:48 pm

Dave,
No Rivy anymore? And can't you find a bigger flag smile
Back to top Go down
ghpcnm
Aficionado
ghpcnm

Name : Dave
Merit : 23

Glad I found this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glad I found this   Glad I found this EmptyTue May 06, 2014 2:55 am

denim wrote:

Dave,
No Rivy anymore? And can't you find a bigger flag smile
Sold my Riv about 3 mo. ago to a neighbor.  usa 
Back to top Go down
http://www.americantorque.com/page/0/1189/
Sponsored content

Glad I found this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glad I found this   Glad I found this Empty

Back to top Go down

Glad I found this
Page 1 of 1