Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

what year and model buick rim

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JOE RIV 1
Amateur
JOE RIV 1

Name : joe rivecco
Merit : 0

what year and model buick rim Empty
PostSubject: what year and model buick rim   what year and model buick rim EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 8:41 pm

like the the look and want to see if thay would fit my 97riv.got the picture from a member dave goes by Ghpcnm. https://rivperformance.editboard.com/t8418-rides-rough-over-bumps-on-the-road any help would be great thanks joe riv
Back to top Go down
jbird
Fanatic
jbird

Name : Jeff
Merit : 7

PostSubject: Re: what year and model buick rim   what year and model buick rim EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 11:54 am

They are from a late model Lacrosse, I beleive he had them machined to fit, the new Buicks bolt pattern is different. (I think they are 5x120 not 5x115)
Others may chime in.
Jbird
Back to top Go down
Abaddon
Expert
Abaddon

Name : Scott
Merit : 185

PostSubject: Re: what year and model buick rim   what year and model buick rim EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 11:58 am

Yes, those are Lacrosse wheels (2010+). I have one with those wheels sitting in my stall right now. They will not fit the Riviera. Not only is the lug pattern bigger, but they also use 22mm lug nuts instead of 19mm. The studs are physically larger. Not quite sure how one could make those work.

The Regals and Veranos still use the smaller lug pattern and 19mm lugs. I'm yet to test fit those though...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what year and model buick rim   what year and model buick rim Empty

Back to top Go down

what year and model buick rim
Page 1 of 1