Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

95 SC

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jbeganny
Enthusiast

Name : John Beganny
Merit : 2

95 SC Empty
PostSubject: 95 SC   95 SC EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 9:29 pm

I am reluctant to post this but here goes. I have a 95 SC with about 65K on it and it is sitting in my back yard and has been there for almost a year. I have noticed posting on here selling cars and parts. I am willing to let this go for $500 for parts. Not that you couldn't fix it and use it but it has rust issues. Lots of good parts though. It ran strong although I noticed it smoked a bit sometimes when first started. I have taken the antenna and put it on my 96. Also, the seats have a thin coating of mildew on them. It has a few quirks but all there. I don't imagine anyone wants a car in Maine but who knows? Personally I am not interested in taking it apart and selling it for parts. Any bites? I hate to see it just sit there.
Back to top Go down
chitown_riv98
Fanatic

Name : Ruben
Merit : 4

95 SC Empty
PostSubject: Re: 95 SC   95 SC EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 9:32 pm

Dam rust. I've been trying to fight it also these Chicago winters salt everything up
Back to top Go down

95 SC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Riv Performance ::   General Tech :: Care & Maintenance-
Jump to: