HomeDashboardFAQSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksMemberlistLog in
Share | 

Possible method for adding gauges and cubby hole to lower console?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
billfrank85

Name : Will
Merit : 0

PostSubject: Possible method for adding gauges and cubby hole to lower console?   Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:17 pm

I was looking around eBay the other day and came across these:

It's a factory radio delete for an 87-93 Mustang. I was wondering if anyone on here ever tried mounting one of these up in place of the ashtray and cassette/CD holder/whatever else they mounted in that area? I haven't had any luck getting dimensions from any sellers but I think I'm going to order one and try to make it fit.
Back to top Go down
makemann1

Name : Max
Merit : 5

PostSubject: Re: Possible method for adding gauges and cubby hole to lower console?   Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:36 pm

billfrank85 wrote:
I was looking around eBay the other day and came across these:

It's a factory radio delete for an 87-93 Mustang. I was wondering if anyone on here ever tried mounting one of these up in place of the ashtray and cassette/CD holder/whatever else they mounted in that area? I haven't had any luck getting dimensions from any sellers but I think I'm going to order one and try to make it fit.

I removed the CD holder, kept the outer frame and ashtray, then glued a compartment to  the backside. I also wrapped the frame and the rest of the center console in leather.

Back to top Go down

Possible method for adding gauges and cubby hole to lower console?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1