HomeDashboardFAQSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksMemberlistLog in
Share | 

FOUND someone with the tuner

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
T Riley
Guru

Name : Travis
Merit : 9

PostSubject: FOUND someone with the tuner   Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:39 am

YAY.............. founda freind with the tuner he has a 98 regal gs......... and ALLLL MODDED Out ........ errrthang............. sooooooooooooo he is gonna tune my car........ I HAVE NO idea what he is gonna do ANY SUGGESTIONS on ewhat i should say for the MOST POWER.......???????
Back to top Go down
http://www.rivperformance.com
dreww
Junkie

Merit : 9

PostSubject: Re: FOUND someone with the tuner   Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:51 am

98riviera98 wrote:
YAY.............. founda freind with the tuner he has a 98 regal gs......... and ALLLL MODDED Out ........ errrthang............. sooooooooooooo he is gonna tune my car........ I HAVE NO idea what he is gonna do ANY SUGGESTIONS on ewhat i should say for the MOST POWER.......???????

If you can get his tuner to work, I would remove the torque control stuff that limits your power. Then scan and look for weak points. Lean fuel mixture, low O2 levels at WOT, stuff like that.

maybe bump up the pressure on your shifts for firmer shifts since you have the 4t65E tranny... but DONT raise your shift points with the minor mods you have. I dont know what "pcm" means on your mod list. Maybe some of these things have already been done if you have 1.5bin.
Back to top Go down

FOUND someone with the tuner
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1