Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

Twitter for Buick Purposes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
damnjetski
Amateur
damnjetski

Name : Christian
Merit : 2

Twitter for Buick Purposes Empty
PostSubject: Twitter for Buick Purposes   Twitter for Buick Purposes EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 10:25 pm

The short version: if any of you guys are on Twitter, I could use some follows. It's mostly Buick/GM related @tallgoofyguy my work's Twitter is @Simpsonbg if you're feeling generous with your newsfeed.
The long version: I just found out that my dealership is paying a craptastic company to manage their social media. They put up generic stuff and respond when a customer slams us on social media, that's all. Nothing proactive. No mentions of news when there are new models that are touring with the auto show; or the show itself for that matter. Meanwhile, I have a degree in PR and I got told to take a hike when I said I could help out. This is helping me build work experience for future endeavors as well.
Back to top Go down

Twitter for Buick Purposes
Page 1 of 1