HomeDashboardFAQSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksMemberlistLog in
Share | 

Supercharger coupler replacement around suburban Detroit

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
makemann1
Amateur

Name : Max
Merit : 5

PostSubject: Supercharger coupler replacement around suburban Detroit   Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:33 pm

I've been kind of silent lately because of work being crazy busy. I haven't been driving the Riv much, but the last few weeks I'm hearing the dreaded rattle from my '99's supercharger. Is there a local indie you can recommend who can replace the coupler?

Scott, I haven't checked with my local dealer, Bob Jeannotte Buick in Plymouth, to get a quote to have it replaced. Do you have a rough idea of cost? Or perhaps I could pay you in Camaro parts. smile
Back to top Go down
Abaddon
Aficionado

Name : Scott
Merit : 169

PostSubject: Re: Supercharger coupler replacement around suburban Detroit   Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:35 am

makemann1 wrote:
Scott, I haven't checked with my local dealer, Bob Jeannotte Buick in Plymouth, to get a quote to have it replaced. Do you have a rough idea of cost? Or perhaps I could pay you in Camaro parts. smile

Ha! Camaro parts.....

The dealer won't give you an estimate. As far as GM is concerned, the S/C is junk and needs to be replaced. We all know better. Shoot me a PM and we'll discuss your options.
Back to top Go down
makemann1
Amateur

Name : Max
Merit : 5

PostSubject: Re: Supercharger coupler replacement around suburban Detroit   Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:59 am

Abaddon wrote:

makemann1 wrote:

Ha! Camaro parts.....

The dealer won't give you an estimate. As far as GM is concerned, the S/C is junk and needs to be replaced. We all know better. Shoot me a PM and we'll discuss your options.

PM sent. Thanks.
Back to top Go down

Supercharger coupler replacement around suburban Detroit
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1