Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

1995 buick riviera supercharged wont start

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Frank
Special

Name : Francisco Melgoza jr
Merit : 0

1995 buick riviera supercharged wont start Empty
PostSubject: 1995 buick riviera supercharged wont start   1995 buick riviera supercharged wont start EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 2:38 pm

I have this 1995 buick riviera that wont start it wants to but there is no gas coming from the fuel pump i checked the wires with a light tester and theres no power.so im trying to figure out where does the wiring from the fuel pump go to.Im thinking theres a shortage along those wires i just cant figure out what can be causing this i have a new battery.any one out there that can help?please thank you
Back to top Go down
JacobsRedRivi

Name : Jake
Merit : 0

1995 buick riviera supercharged wont start Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1995 buick riviera supercharged wont start   1995 buick riviera supercharged wont start EmptyThu Apr 05, 2018 10:23 am

It could be that your fuel pump relay has gone mad you could test with a voltage meter at   connector where the wire harness plugs into the fuel pump which is located In the back of the trunk underneath the carpet lining. It could also be that your fuel pump has gone badd I recently changed mine and it was not that  hard except for the Fuel pump locking ring was hard to get off
Back to top Go down

1995 buick riviera supercharged wont start
Page 1 of 1