Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

You only get one chance to make a good first impression......

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mrbigron2u
Special

Name : Ron Smith
Merit : 0

You only get one chance to make a good first impression...... Empty
PostSubject: You only get one chance to make a good first impression......   You only get one chance to make a good first impression...... EmptyFri May 17, 2019 10:18 am

Hello to all in this group. I bought a one owner 95 N/A riv with the 60/40 split bench and column shift. bought the car with 213k but a new trans was installed in 2018 so took the risk. The more I drive this car the more I fall in love with it. Just fast enough to not look silly, and still comfy enough to carry the wife and kids with no problem. Only things missing is the drivers side door molding and wheel center caps. So far ive replaced the rear shocks (both were rusted out and made the back end of the car quite loose when going over bumps), LED headlights, LED interior bulbs and dash bulbs (except the hvac controls, need a diagram to find out what bulbs go there) front sway bar end links (both were rusted and broken)You only get one chance to make a good first impression...... 20190311
You only get one chance to make a good first impression...... 20190310
Back to top Go down
jbird
Fanatic
jbird

Name : Jeff
Merit : 7

PostSubject: Re: You only get one chance to make a good first impression......   You only get one chance to make a good first impression...... EmptyFri May 17, 2019 4:19 pm

Nice looking Riv!
good luck on your parts search.

I have wondered if the center caps from the LeSabre's wheels would fit those rims.
I think they would give the wheels a better look.
https://www.azhubcaps.com/product-page/9592813-92-99-buick-lesabre-wheel-center-cap-hubcap-machined-silver-9592813-oem
Maybe..
& welcome!
Jbird
Back to top Go down
Jack the R
Master
Jack the R

Merit : 105

PostSubject: Re: You only get one chance to make a good first impression......   You only get one chance to make a good first impression...... EmptyFri May 17, 2019 10:40 pm

Welcome! We don't see many Rivs optioned with the column shift, bench seat, or those rims.
Back to top Go down
stan
Expert

Merit : 12

PostSubject: Re: You only get one chance to make a good first impression......   You only get one chance to make a good first impression...... EmptySat May 18, 2019 5:31 am

Welcome Ron
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You only get one chance to make a good first impression......   You only get one chance to make a good first impression...... Empty

Back to top Go down

You only get one chance to make a good first impression......
Page 1 of 1