The 8th Gen Riviera Resource
 
HomeDashboardSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

Share
 

 Restoration Pics

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
98inWPB
Member


Name : Ed
Joined : 2020-01-04
Post Count : 63
Merit : 2

Restoration Pics - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restoration Pics   Restoration Pics - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 1:45 am

Back to the parts car to swipe more stuff, among other things, the LF inner fender was lost when a tire blew

Restoration Pics - Page 2 49441933276_d59f1d01b6
bottom cladding front has a Plastic square holding everything, going to need that as well
Restoration Pics - Page 2 49441928411_a4635f7ce0
Restoration Pics - Page 2 49441455603_e3616ef243
Restoration Pics - Page 2 49441923241_565a876851
With the inner fender back in place I brace for the worst: Selecting front fender chrome then deciding if there are enough clips.
Restoration Pics - Page 2 49441921686_d200b88e47
There are enough with 3 used ones to spare!
Restoration Pics - Page 2 49442152892_1e66480463
Restoration Pics - Page 2 49442152942_e260d1e422
Restoration Pics - Page 2 49441450858_e0a82653a0
Time to finish up the front end, only 2 things left under the hood, a foam air damn and the hood/fender seal trim
Sorry about the crap pic but here is how I removed the seals, to prevent bending, a mechanics pry bar backing a carpentry pry bar. This method popped most of the heads from the plastic push pins but the pieces came off dead straight (unlike the last set bent when I focused on preserving the pins, live and learn priorities)
Restoration Pics - Page 2 49441452848_27fd3611cf
For this trim
Restoration Pics - Page 2 49442153252_ae38939781
Trim piece in question (Paint is dusty not scratched)
Restoration Pics - Page 2 49441452793_09b8f45795

Looking up at the bottom front of hood @ the foam airdam
Restoration Pics - Page 2 49441923066_fd842f69b5
And last thing we got done this evening, rear bumper marker lamps
Restoration Pics - Page 2 49441450043_215c2a8e4d
Restoration Pics - Page 2 49441921411_aa18c50161

Tomorrow will start with door handles, a window motor, mirror wires, weatherstrip and panels with a touch of RF inner fender and possibly some interior work
Back to top Go down
Online
98inWPB
Member


Name : Ed
Joined : 2020-01-04
Post Count : 63
Merit : 2

Restoration Pics - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restoration Pics   Restoration Pics - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 8:31 pm

Today went a bit slower then planned, started with a oil change then front brake job and replacing a wheel stud
Restoration Pics - Page 2 49447175001_5741b0238d
Calipers quickly painted
Restoration Pics - Page 2 49447268386_71e4f8998d
Brake job turned into RF inner fender replacement and plastic cube lower clad mount
Restoration Pics - Page 2 49446690553_73a8e88ec1
Restoration Pics - Page 2 49447446932_b25d1fb576
Whats banging my head? busted washer bottle, a oversize washer fixes things then install inner fender
Restoration Pics - Page 2 49446700793_505fcd0b7f
Restoration Pics - Page 2 49447446882_a6ba741623
Restoration Pics - Page 2 49447164451_2776a17156
Parts car a year or 2 older, looks like a minor change(more on that later)
Restoration Pics - Page 2 49446692923_892d16c7c3
Fixed
Restoration Pics - Page 2 49446689398_856f16d6a8
Quick lube
Restoration Pics - Page 2 49446689163_6723951135
I get these street legal road racer take off a couple times a year 255-40-17
Restoration Pics - Page 2 49441453158_03f49346bf
Stumbled upon a set of 17x7.5 caddy rims, a bit narrow for a 255, going to try anyway
Restoration Pics - Page 2 49447401392_2a45ebbaee
Restoration Pics - Page 2 49447165571_1fc18b9e0c
Back to top Go down
Online
Jack the R
Guru
Jack the R

Joined : 2007-01-16
Post Count : 6989
Merit : 93

Restoration Pics - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restoration Pics   Restoration Pics - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 12:39 am

Caddy rims look nice. What did they come off of?
Back to top Go down
stan
Aficionado


Joined : 2007-07-01
Post Count : 2384
Merit : 10

Restoration Pics - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restoration Pics   Restoration Pics - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 4:16 am

Ed,why don't u get Riv factory chrome?... with these STS rims the car won't be as elegant as with the factory 7 spoke.
Back to top Go down
98inWPB
Member


Name : Ed
Joined : 2020-01-04
Post Count : 63
Merit : 2

Restoration Pics - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restoration Pics   Restoration Pics - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 7:20 am

Roof/door trim and seals
Restoration Pics - Page 2 49447500162_d9fd63d8a3
Restoration Pics - Page 2 49447163691_a934d47570
Drivers door time, handle first
Restoration Pics - Page 2 49446692988_6336db49b2
Wait, there are 2 different styles? 1995 vs the rest?!? Good thing we painted 2 of each(thought I was making spares)
Restoration Pics - Page 2 49447390822_3e89b9f3b0
Power up parts car to check window switches/motors/CD player/speakers/and seat motors

Oh my
Restoration Pics - Page 2 49447401117_526013fecb
last oil change 2004 and its only clocked 389 miles since?
Restoration Pics - Page 2 49447220356_c462baec43
Need to swap
Restoration Pics - Page 2 49447175006_caeacd5428
My dusty door panel, it looks good when shined up but the backing plastic died, anyone have a fix ?
Restoration Pics - Page 2 49447401337_72808e96c5
Restoration Pics - Page 2 49446691578_83a43b9b86
Restoration Pics - Page 2 49446747303_483debfce5
Door plastic goo no longer gooey enough
Restoration Pics - Page 2 49447447022_9296a38b99
Restoration Pics - Page 2 49447392242_b9f20c6563
Restoration Pics - Page 2 49446689768_9de25bd754

caddy wheel
Restoration Pics - Page 2 49447391362_ec41a3c0d4
Back to top Go down
Online
98inWPB
Member


Name : Ed
Joined : 2020-01-04
Post Count : 63
Merit : 2

Restoration Pics - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restoration Pics   Restoration Pics - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 7:24 am

stan wrote:
Ed,why don't u get Riv factory chrome?... with these STS rims the car won't be as elegant as with the factory 7 spoke.

Never thought about it, not only that, have never run across a set, not to mention, I want to go 17in
Back to top Go down
Online
98inWPB
Member


Name : Ed
Joined : 2020-01-04
Post Count : 63
Merit : 2

Restoration Pics - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restoration Pics   Restoration Pics - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 7:31 am

Jack the R wrote:
Caddy rims look nice.  What did they come off of?

Dont exactly remember, was a 03ish big 4 door northstar on its way to scrap, all I needed to do was substitute some other wheels, cost $0
Back to top Go down
Online
albertj
Master
albertj

Name :
Location : Finger Lakes of New York State
Joined : 2007-05-31
Post Count : 7580
Merit : 154

Restoration Pics - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restoration Pics   Restoration Pics - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 9:40 am

Currently car makers are using a closed-cell-foam sheet in place of the fabric/rubber liner inside the doors. Both materials are available, I think from places like Grainger, see the link https://www.grainger.com/product/GRAINGER-APPROVED-Water-Resistant-Closed-Cell-5GDK0 - they have larger sheets, I think about $24 plus shipping will get you enough to do both doors. Remember to press in a relief pocket for the speaker. Look for "rubber sheets" on the Grainger site and you'll find EPDM and Neoprene thin (1/64", 1/32") sheets the right size.

Currently I have one of each in my car. Many years ago I bought (from GM) but did not install a rubber liner for drivers side, just installed it last year, and put in a foam one on the passenger side. They both work fine for water blocking but the rubber one is loads better at noise control. I don't know what the GM sheets were made of, given that they embrittled after about 10-12 years.
Back to top Go down
98inWPB
Member


Name : Ed
Joined : 2020-01-04
Post Count : 63
Merit : 2

Restoration Pics - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restoration Pics   Restoration Pics - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 12:20 pm

albertj wrote:
Currently car makers are using a closed-cell-foam sheet in place of the fabric/rubber liner inside the doors. Both materials are available, I think  from places like Grainger, see the link https://www.grainger.com/product/GRAINGER-APPROVED-Water-Resistant-Closed-Cell-5GDK0 - they have larger sheets, I think about $24 plus shipping  will get you enough to do both doors. Remember to press in a relief pocket for the speaker.  Look for "rubber sheets" on the Grainger site and you'll find EPDM and Neoprene thin (1/64", 1/32") sheets the right size.

Currently I have one of each in my car.  Many years ago I bought (from GM) but did not install a rubber liner for drivers side, just installed it last year, and put in a foam one on the passenger side.  They both work fine for water blocking  but the rubber one is loads better at noise control. I don't know what the GM sheets were made of, given that they embrittled after about 10-12 years.

Thanks, have seen it in doors of newer cars worked on but that is not what I am going to be updating, I am mostly concerned with the degradation of the actual door panel, the upholstery and look are still good but no longer strong enough to hold up to daily use.

On that note, what can be done for aesthetic inside black trim that tops the door panels? (not the window wipe)
Back to top Go down
Online
albertj
Master
albertj

Name :
Location : Finger Lakes of New York State
Joined : 2007-05-31
Post Count : 7580
Merit : 154

Restoration Pics - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restoration Pics   Restoration Pics - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 1:04 pm

The charcoal plastic trim is darn near black if you treat it with Back To Black or Aerospace 303 (my fave).

Overall -- Very Nicely Done, hats off to you.

Back to top Go down
98inWPB
Member


Name : Ed
Joined : 2020-01-04
Post Count : 63
Merit : 2

Restoration Pics - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restoration Pics   Restoration Pics - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 1:25 pm

albertj wrote:
The charcoal plastic trim is darn near black if you treat it with Back To Black or Aerospace 303 (my fave).

Overall -- Very Nicely Done, hats off to you.


Thanks, my focus is the top of the door panel trim is cracked not faded tho. sad

Still far from done,have the rest of interior to swap from parts car, rear wheel moldings,trunk lock, trunk interior, power antenna and ABS light since the blowout (it's not a sensor issue, RF isolation valve circuit, have to check wiring before condemning module)
Back to top Go down
Online
albertj
Master
albertj

Name :
Location : Finger Lakes of New York State
Joined : 2007-05-31
Post Count : 7580
Merit : 154

Restoration Pics - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restoration Pics   Restoration Pics - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 2:54 pm

98inWPB wrote:
albertj wrote:
The charcoal plastic trim is darn near black if you treat it with Back To Black or Aerospace 303 (my fave).

Overall -- Very Nicely Done, hats off to you.


Thanks, my focus is the top of the door panel trim is cracked not faded tho. sad

Still far from done,have the rest of interior to swap from parts car, rear wheel moldings,trunk lock, trunk interior, power antenna and ABS light since the blowout (it's not a sensor issue, RF isolation valve circuit, have to check wiring before condemning module)

Fish around that Grainger link and see if they offer a trim that would replace the cracked black edge trim at top of door panel.

Maybe something like this: https://www.amazon.com/Trim-Lok-Edge-Trim-Protector-Push/dp/B00NL45NQI
Back to top Go down
stan
Aficionado


Joined : 2007-07-01
Post Count : 2384
Merit : 10

Restoration Pics - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restoration Pics   Restoration Pics - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 3:23 pm

Ed,perfect job brother.
Back to top Go down
98inWPB
Member


Name : Ed
Joined : 2020-01-04
Post Count : 63
Merit : 2

Restoration Pics - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restoration Pics   Restoration Pics - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 11:58 pm

This morning we mounted the other 3 caddy tires
Restoration Pics - Page 2 49452869836_0dcf20862e
Got rid of these
Restoration Pics - Page 2 49452870116_a3524455bf
Then tore off for some fresh 93
Restoration Pics - Page 2 49453106567_1386e4e0c2
Fishing around in the gutted trunk I find a single, out of place blob of rust
Restoration Pics - Page 2 49453106487_eeab118113
Restoration Pics - Page 2 49453105752_a88a778976
Wire brush
Restoration Pics - Page 2 49453105177_91d4fee700
Finish off the almost hard tube of seam seal
Restoration Pics - Page 2 49453106312_2bb7d61cf1
Lunch then car wash
Restoration Pics - Page 2 49452870081_bda4fc0cdf

Rear wheel chrome and back bumper buttoned up
Restoration Pics - Page 2 49452390588_9624a2e37e
The moment that can no longer be put off, the right side trim. When sanding it was noticed they were loose, one piece was barely holding on by a couple last pegs( now there are none) the other was partially installed partially glued over previous, unknown bodywork. They got painted seperatly

Restoration Pics - Page 2 49452869851_875af94b9f

Time to improvise

Restoration Pics - Page 2 49452870541_626f517dbb
Restoration Pics - Page 2 49452391003_83230e4bfd
Restoration Pics - Page 2 49452869811_967b60990f
Door piece still has its front hook and a couple of viable clips, it gets urethane as well

Restoration Pics - Page 2 49452390338_58a29ef24e

Passenger door handle next.


Done for the night

Restoration Pics - Page 2 49452390698_8182976562
Back to top Go down
Online
Jack the R
Guru
Jack the R

Joined : 2007-01-16
Post Count : 6989
Merit : 93

Restoration Pics - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restoration Pics   Restoration Pics - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 7:24 pm

I think the Caddy rims look great.
Back to top Go down
98inWPB
Member


Name : Ed
Joined : 2020-01-04
Post Count : 63
Merit : 2

Restoration Pics - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restoration Pics   Restoration Pics - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 8:42 am

Thanks, jury is still out about what to do with the large fender gap created by my almost free used race rubber.

Much completed then shown this morning, more yesterday pics to come this evening.

Window weld did its job but be careful not to get some where it does not belong, please don't ask how I know this sad

Restoration Pics - Page 2 49457191382_218d5c926b
Started detailing bare trunk, there is still more then trace amounts of glass to be found 15 years after the original damage cleanup.
Trunk lid harness reinstalled
Restoration Pics - Page 2 49457229862_9a130a6242
Pulling tape off found a weak spot, time to black it out.
Restoration Pics - Page 2 49456955161_0b643a12d2
Restoration Pics - Page 2 49456486508_dabf948d46
Restoration Pics - Page 2 49457190447_f027912726
Flat paint still wet
Restoration Pics - Page 2 49457188132_b20436ef61
When fueling the other day it showed the junkyard fuel pump is pretty worn as fuel gauge is sketchy
Ordered new
Restoration Pics - Page 2 49456483538_3fd0e730d0
Back to top Go down
Online
Jack the R
Guru
Jack the R

Joined : 2007-01-16
Post Count : 6989
Merit : 93

Restoration Pics - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restoration Pics   Restoration Pics - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 5:03 pm

The overall size of the tire is the same though, isn't it? It looks the same.

I'm not aware of anything you can do about the wheel gap without otherwise compromising the car. The Riv looks nice dropped an inch or so but there are a couple places I've been where the chin spoiler scraped, and my car has the stock ride height.

Back to top Go down
98inWPB
Member


Name : Ed
Joined : 2020-01-04
Post Count : 63
Merit : 2

Restoration Pics - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restoration Pics   Restoration Pics - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 8:57 pm

Jack the R wrote:
The overall size of the tire is the same though, isn't it?  It looks the same.

I'm not aware of anything you can do about the wheel gap without otherwise compromising the car.  The Riv looks nice dropped an inch or so but there are a couple places I've been where the chin spoiler scraped, and my car has the stock ride height.    

Know exactly what you are talking about, I always felt the stock height was still pretty low... bottom out wise.
As for the tires, its not good, thinking about pulling another 3/4 height out ouch.
According to a tire calculator, overall height changes by -6% or -1.6in between 225-60-16 vs 255-40-17


Back to top Go down
Online
98inWPB
Member


Name : Ed
Joined : 2020-01-04
Post Count : 63
Merit : 2

Restoration Pics - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restoration Pics   Restoration Pics - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2020 7:15 am

So much done in the last couple days, lots more pics coming

Went to the fair, while passing this booth got a idea
Restoration Pics - Page 2 49462304951_5220cf5928
Had this designed in vinyl
Restoration Pics - Page 2 49462047001_1ed52e396b
Restoration Pics - Page 2 49461567838_a5e829210e
Restoration Pics - Page 2 49462535382_21026f0bab
Headliner getting redone, anyone want to help pick color?
Restoration Pics - Page 2 49462280697_553efeca89
Restoration Pics - Page 2 49462047361_07d9758faa
Back to top Go down
Online
albertj
Master
albertj

Name :
Location : Finger Lakes of New York State
Joined : 2007-05-31
Post Count : 7580
Merit : 154

Restoration Pics - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restoration Pics   Restoration Pics - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2020 10:21 am

Been there done that - use the Claret for headliner. Here are some pics of my car (see the sig) taken last summer. I re-did the interior more than a year ago. Just the A and C pillars, and package tray. I don't smoke so the headliner did not separate.

Restoration Pics - Page 2 Img_2013
Restoration Pics - Page 2 Img_2012

After about a year of daily outside parking the edges near windows are faded a little. The quality of they dye in the replacement headliner isn't so great.

The package tray is "burgundy" and is way too red, but looks picture perfect from outside due to the tinted windows. Quality of that material was superb.
Back to top Go down
98inWPB
Member


Name : Ed
Joined : 2020-01-04
Post Count : 63
Merit : 2

Restoration Pics - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restoration Pics   Restoration Pics - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2020 11:05 am

albertj wrote:
Been there done that - use the Claret for headliner.  Here are some pics of my car (see the sig) taken last summer.  I re-did the interior more than a year ago.  Just the A and C pillars, and package tray.  I don't smoke so the headliner did not separate.  

After about a year of daily outside parking the edges near windows are faded a little.  The quality of they dye in the replacement headliner isn't so great.

The package tray is "burgundy" and is way too red, but looks picture perfect from outside due to the tinted windows.  Quality of that material was superb.

Was waffling between that and Garnet, not sure what I chose last time but it is too red, not offensive, just red.... Claret it is.

Hard to remember if the headliner has been done once or twice in the 10 years I have driven it, package tray twice, pillars I somehow think have been done but only 2 of em (will know more when the interior gets swapped) The quality of dye and fabric is absolute crap compared to factory, I do not smoke so pretty sure its simply the replacement materials. If someone wants to re-do a slightly flawed package tray I say DO NOT! The only reason I did, the windows (and tray)were smashed for a year prior to my ownership, the junkyard replacement was tan, the next one will be factory and red.
Back to top Go down
Online
albertj
Master
albertj

Name :
Location : Finger Lakes of New York State
Joined : 2007-05-31
Post Count : 7580
Merit : 154

Restoration Pics - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restoration Pics   Restoration Pics - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2020 6:20 pm

98inWPB wrote:
albertj wrote:
Been there done that - use the Claret for headliner.  Here are some pics of my car (see the sig) taken last summer.  I re-did the interior more than a year ago.  Just the A and C pillars, and package tray.  I don't smoke so the headliner did not separate.  

After about a year of daily outside parking the edges near windows are faded a little.  The quality of the dye in the replacement headliner isn't so great.

The package tray is "burgundy" and is way too red, but looks picture perfect from outside due to the tinted windows.  Quality of that material was superb.

Was waffling between that and Garnet, not sure what I chose last time but it is too red, not offensive, just red.... Claret it is.

Hard to remember if the headliner has been done once or twice in the 10 years I have driven it, package tray twice, pillars I somehow think have been done but only 2 of em (will know more when the interior gets swapped) The quality of dye and fabric is absolute crap compared to factory, I do not smoke so pretty sure its simply the replacement materials. If someone wants to re-do a slightly flawed package tray I say DO NOT! The only reason I did, the windows (and tray)were smashed for a year prior to my ownership, the junkyard replacement was tan, the next one will be factory and red.

I am glad I could post pictures.  It's unspeakably difficult to use swatches to see color matches for a project like this.  

As for the package tray -- after 20 years mine was just, well, done.

Cadillac reintroduced this color (or one very close to it) and since you mention it you jogged my memory -- I need to ask my parts guy about yardage.  When relatively new GM will sell factory yardage of the interior materials. They've got plain and perforated leather and fabrics in this color.  Darned if I recall what they called the color (he he). Pricing is stif but the materials are better than aftermarket - but... It occurred to me that there might be sprays (that actually work)  that would slow down the UV attack on the fabric dye (without killing the foam). I saw this (https://www.amazon.com/ForceField-Sunblock-Fabric-Protector-Prevent/dp/B003VAWVR6) but never heard of it.  Your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Jack the R
Guru
Jack the R

Joined : 2007-01-16
Post Count : 6989
Merit : 93

Restoration Pics - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restoration Pics   Restoration Pics - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2020 7:37 pm

Heat is all it takes to melt headliner glue.

A garage is the best friend your car will ever have.
Back to top Go down
Jack the R
Guru
Jack the R

Joined : 2007-01-16
Post Count : 6989
Merit : 93

Restoration Pics - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restoration Pics   Restoration Pics - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2020 7:43 pm

98inWPB wrote:
Jack the R wrote:
The overall size of the tire is the same though, isn't it?  It looks the same.

I'm not aware of anything you can do about the wheel gap without otherwise compromising the car.  The Riv looks nice dropped an inch or so but there are a couple places I've been where the chin spoiler scraped, and my car has the stock ride height.    

Know exactly what you are talking about, I always felt the stock height was still pretty low... bottom out wise.
As for the tires, its not good, thinking about pulling another 3/4 height out ouch.
According to a tire calculator, overall height changes by -6% or -1.6in  between 225-60-16 vs 255-40-17



I really struggle with the wheel/tire issue, and customization in general. 16's and big wheel wells are very out of fashion, but the Riv rides so well on the stock suspension and tire package. I don't do a lot of corner carving. Handling is more cool than ride quality but I get more use out of ride quality.

Now that there are so few Rivs out there, I lean more towards keeping it stock and having another car for performance.
Back to top Go down
98inWPB
Member


Name : Ed
Joined : 2020-01-04
Post Count : 63
Merit : 2

Restoration Pics - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restoration Pics   Restoration Pics - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 7:22 am

albertj wrote:

Cadillac reintroduced this color (or one very close to it) and since you mention it you jogged my memory -- I need to ask my parts guy about yardage.  When relatively new GM will sell factory yardage of the interior materials. They've got plain and perforated leather and fabrics in this color.  Darned if I recall what they called the color (he he).  Pricing is stif but the materials are better than aftermarket - but...  It occurred to me that there might be sprays (that actually work)  that would slow down the UV attack on the fabric dye (without killing the foam). I saw this (https://www.amazon.com/ForceField-Sunblock-Fabric-Protector-Prevent/dp/B003VAWVR6) but never heard of it.  Your thoughts?



With a generic trim shop next door, I never thought to ask the dealer for raw materials, also, never thought about fading from a preventative standpoint, thank you for the ideas idea
Back to top Go down
Online
Sponsored content




Restoration Pics - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restoration Pics   Restoration Pics - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Restoration Pics
Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» couple pics of 1 of my mod tractors
» Actual showroom pics of the 2011 John Deere XUV 825i
» old TORQUE pics
» Old metal detector from the 1960's found... (PICS)
» Aetna Mountain 2-12-2011 a few pics

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Riviera Performance ::   General :: Showroom-
Jump to: