Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

Programming key fob

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cliff96
Enthusiast

Name : Cliff
Merit : 1

Programming key fob Empty
PostSubject: Programming key fob   Programming key fob EmptySun Sep 06, 2020 9:35 am

I can't find an obd2 port on the 96 I just bought. I thought 96 had obd2. Anyone know where the obd1 or obd2 port would Be? I have gsm on the way but Don t have it yet. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Jack the R
Master
Jack the R

Merit : 105

PostSubject: Re: Programming key fob   Programming key fob EmptySun Sep 06, 2020 10:20 am

Above the parking brake, in the black plastic piece under the dash. If you don't see it, it may have been pushed inside the plastic piece by the last person who used it. You'll have to undo the plastic piece and snap the OBD port back into it's slot.

Cliff96 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cliff96
Enthusiast

Name : Cliff
Merit : 1

PostSubject: Re: Programming key fob   Programming key fob EmptySun Sep 06, 2020 10:31 am

Ok thanks. The previous owner had the dash apart to put an aftermarket stereo in so he may have shoved it up in there. I see a sliding plastic piece under there so that's probably where it goes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Programming key fob   Programming key fob Empty

Back to top Go down

Programming key fob
Page 1 of 1