Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

Stage XXX tuning in progress

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
97rivman
Fanatic
97rivman

Name : alex
Merit : 2

Stage XXX tuning in progress Empty
PostSubject: Stage XXX tuning in progress   Stage XXX tuning in progress EmptyTue Jul 24, 2007 11:58 am

Well ive slowly been trying to get my car to figure out what its doing. I got a case learn in and a little fule trim learning done yesterday until it was revving out to about 4 grand and my mom was getting p!$$. I should be getting my custom binary file from Intense later today.

I thought the alternator was bad, but it was running really strong yesterday, quick revs and smooth sounding. Maybe the battery is still charged, I havent checked the alternator yet with a voltmeter. Hopefully i can get an exhaust soon and get some miles on it. Oh yeah, and my license. Im gonna try and make another video today twisted
Back to top Go down
oldsman105
Junkie
oldsman105

Name : Enrique Patino
Merit : 10

PostSubject: Re: Stage XXX tuning in progress   Stage XXX tuning in progress EmptyTue Jul 24, 2007 3:14 pm

So you solved the starting problem?

I wanna see some vids
Back to top Go down
97rivman
Fanatic
97rivman

Name : alex
Merit : 2

PostSubject: Re: Stage XXX tuning in progress   Stage XXX tuning in progress EmptyTue Jul 24, 2007 3:24 pm

oldsman105 wrote:
So you solved the starting problem?

I wanna see some vids

the ground cable that looked like it was cut to fit right on the starter, actually went to the block.....thats why I love having UTI friends. And sure enough, it started.

Ive been working on the computer a little bit. Im gonna post another/better video tonight. there is a video posted under "its alive"
Back to top Go down
racinfan
Addict
racinfan

Name : Joe
Merit : 5

PostSubject: Re: Stage XXX tuning in progress   Stage XXX tuning in progress EmptyTue Jul 24, 2007 10:50 pm

I see no XXX in here.
Back to top Go down

Stage XXX tuning in progress
Page 1 of 1