Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

Greetings from NC!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
StellaRae95
Amateur

Name : Nemo
Merit : 0

Greetings from NC! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from NC!   Greetings from NC! EmptyMon Sep 20, 2021 11:27 am

Hi everyone, I'm Nemo (not a fish)! After a nincompoop totaled my 2003 Toyota Solara I decided it was time for me to come home to Buick and get a car that I've wanted for close to a decade, so now I'm the proud owner of a white 1995 Buick Riviera with the L67 supercharged motor with 205k miles. She's definitely a project, but the frame seems to have minimal rust and I drove it home 3 hours without needing to stop, so I think she's got good bones. I named her Stella Rae (hence my screen name, I always name my profile after the car). This isn't my first Buick (I previously owned a 1992 Park Avenue with the naturally aspirated Series I 3800), so I know how reliable these cars can be.

But like I said, there are definitely issue with the car so I'll be here frequently and I'm looking forward to chatting with and learning from you all. I'll post pictures later today when I get home!
Back to top Go down
Jack the R
Master
Jack the R

Merit : 105

Greetings from NC! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings from NC!   Greetings from NC! EmptyMon Sep 20, 2021 2:21 pm

Welcome! 3gears

StellaRae95 likes this post

Back to top Go down
stan
Expert

Merit : 12

Greetings from NC! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings from NC!   Greetings from NC! EmptyMon Sep 20, 2021 4:41 pm

Welcome Nemo. smile

StellaRae95 likes this post

Back to top Go down
dAriel49
Amateur

Name : Jarred
Merit : 0

Greetings from NC! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings from NC!   Greetings from NC! EmptySun Feb 27, 2022 10:18 pm

Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greetings from NC! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings from NC!   Greetings from NC! Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings from NC!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Riv Performance ::   General :: Welcome!-
Jump to: