Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

Only time I saw one.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Buapo
Addict
Buapo

Name : Ben
Merit : 2

Only time I saw one. Empty
PostSubject: Only time I saw one.   Only time I saw one. EmptyThu Aug 02, 2007 11:44 pm

I wanted to be the first jackass to post here (the count of 1 will bring them by the hoards!!)

I've only seen one of these T-Type Rivieras. It was probably an '83 or '84, and was in decent condition - parked at the mall. If I recall, it had the "forced induction 6" logo on it in a few places (memory's a bit fuzzy).

Those T-Type badges were awesome, I thought for only ONE second about stealing them. wink
Back to top Go down
SpaceBar
Aficionado
SpaceBar

Name : Patrick
Merit : 3

PostSubject: Re: Only time I saw one.   Only time I saw one. EmptyFri Aug 03, 2007 9:30 am

I've never got to see one. frown

Seen plenty of GNs though.
Back to top Go down
http://community.webshots.com/user/xspacebarx
Buapo
Addict
Buapo

Name : Ben
Merit : 2

PostSubject: Re: Only time I saw one.   Only time I saw one. EmptyFri Aug 03, 2007 1:05 pm

GNs are actually fairly common around here. This T-type Riv, though.... I haven't seen one since.
Back to top Go down
tim63riv
Amateur

Name : Tim
Merit : 0

PostSubject: Re: Only time I saw one.   Only time I saw one. EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 7:16 pm

Hi Guys,
There is one 83 Riviera T Type here in Galena and about 6 or 7 84-85 T Type Riviera's, even a couple of T Type Convertibles! Very rare cars if you like that kind of stuff.
Tim
Back to top Go down
TonySmooth89
Aficionado
TonySmooth89

Name : Anthony
Merit : 16

PostSubject: Re: Only time I saw one.   Only time I saw one. EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 7:49 pm

I almost bought a T-type when looking for my riv. It was an 83 or so , forrest green...beautiful car but i opted against it as i wanted something newer.
That and they were asking 9k for it.
Back to top Go down
MaxLegroom

Name : Robert Smith
Merit : 5

PostSubject: Re: Only time I saw one.   Only time I saw one. EmptySat Aug 22, 2020 12:28 pm

I just saw a '83 or '84 yesterday evening. It was black, can't recall the interior color. I'm thinking I just saw the loss of something lovely, as it had just tangled with a Toyota Highlander that was trying to make a left turn. I think the owners were okay, everyone was standing on their own. That car had to have been gorgeous before the accident.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Only time I saw one.   Only time I saw one. Empty

Back to top Go down

Only time I saw one.
Page 1 of 1