GM Goodwrench Limited Lifetime Warranty
General Motors warrants to the original retail purchaser of a GM Goodwrench paid repair that the original installing GM Goodwrench Limited Lifetime Service Guarantee Dealer will repair or replace any ELIGIBLE PART(S) shown on the IDENTIFIED REPAIR ORDER (R.O. # -- see below for details) that fails or wears out in normal use and service. In such cases, repair or replacement of the covered part(s) by the Dealer will be made with a new or remanufactured genuine FM Part(s), free of charge to the original purchaser – General Motors will pay for replacement of the part, and the Dealer will pay for the cost of labor. This warranty remains in effect for as long as the original purchaser owns the GM passenger car or light truck (Series 10-30) on which the part(s) was originally installed. The following GM brands are eligible for the Limited Lifetime Service Guarantee:
Chevrolet, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, Pontiac, Buick, GMC, and Hummer (H2 only). If a genuine GM Part is no longer available, General Motors reserves the right to refund the money originally paid by the purchaser for the covered part(s) and related labor.
Your dealer will check off the part(s) covered under a repair and may include:
· Air Conditioning Condensers
· Air Conditioning Compressors
· Air Conditioning Accumulators
· CV Joint/Boot Seal Kits
· EGR Valves
· Fuel Pumps
· Fuel Injectors
· Ignition Coils
· Ignition Wire Sets
· Ignition Modules
· Individual Ignition Wires
· New/Remanufactured Starter Motors
· New/Remanufactured Generators
· Oxygen Sensors
· Shock Absorbers/Struts
· Throttle Body Injectors
· Water Pumps
The Original Purchaser's Obligations:
Return the vehicle to the original servicing GM Goodwrench Limited Lifetime Service Guarantee Dealer as identified on the repair order. There are three special circumstances that may render you unable to return to your original servicing dealer:
· A subsequent GM Goodwrench Limited Lifetime Service Guarantee parts failure occurs while you are temporarily more than 50 miles from your original servicing Dealer.
· Your original servicing Dealer is no longer in business.
· You have moved from your principal residence and are no longer within 50 miles of your original servicing Dealer.
If you experience any of these special circumstances and are unable to return to your original servicing Dealer, call 1-800-FM USE US or log on to the "Find a Dealer" section of Goodwrench.com to find your closest GM Goodwrench Limited Lifetime Service Guarantee Dealer. Provide the Dealer with this limited warranty and a copy of the original repair order showing the Dealer had replaced the ELIGIBLE PART(S) at an earlier date.
Direct any questions or concerns regarding the GM Goodwrench Limited Lifetime Service Guarantee to:
GM Goodwrench Limited Lifetime Service Guarantee
P.O. Box 441520
Detroit, MI 48244
This Warranty Does Not Cover:
· Failure caused by negligence, alteration, accident, or use for which the part(s) was not designed or approved by General Motors.
· Parts repaired or replaced under any applicable new- or used-vehicle warranty.
· Parts used in commercial applications (e.g., police cars, taxis, daily rental car
fleets, and other for-hire vehicles), racing, or other competitions.
· Loss of time, inconvenience, loss of use of the vehicle, or other economic loss.
· Damage due to the lack of maintenance or use of wrong fluids, refrigerant, fuel, oil, or lubricants.
· Incomplete repairs performed at the customer's request, or repairs made with non-GM parts.
ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE APPLICABLE TO THESE PARTS IS LIMITED IN DURATION TO THAT OF THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY. THE REMEDY PROVIDED IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW ANY LIMITATION ON THE DURATION OF AN IMPLIED WARRANTY OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT THEREFORE APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY PROVIDES SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS YOU MAY ALSO HAW OTHER RIGHTS DEPENDING ON THE STATE IN WHICH YOU RESIDE.