The 8th Gen Riviera Resource
 
HomeDashboardSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

Share
 

 I want these!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shintsu
Expert


Name : Shintsu
Joined : 2007-10-14
Post Count : 2979
Merit : -16

I want these! Empty
PostSubject: I want these!   I want these! EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 11:23 pm

Link
I want to put these on my car so bad! I have air horns now but these would be the ultimate and I'd have so much fun with them. I'm not sure where I'd mount them or how I'd set it all up though, it seems like a lot of work!
Back to top Go down
T Riley
Guru
T Riley

Name : Travis
Age : 29
Location : Your wife's box
Joined : 2007-02-08
Post Count : 5126
Merit : 9

I want these! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want these!   I want these! EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 11:26 pm

Shintsu wrote:
Link
I want to put these on my car so bad! I have air horns now but these would be the ultimate and I'd have so much fun with them. I'm not sure where I'd mount them or how I'd set it all up though, it seems like a lot of work!

lol so you want loud exhaust and train horns................ maybe you should just buy a JET airplane............. its fast too grimace
Back to top Go down
http://www.rivperformance.com
Shintsu
Expert


Name : Shintsu
Joined : 2007-10-14
Post Count : 2979
Merit : -16

I want these! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want these!   I want these! EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 11:33 pm

No, I like to annoy and scare the shit out of people. People get on my nerves all the time so I just like to return the favor wink. My air horn doesn't always scare people but this train horn is a guarantee!
Back to top Go down
T Riley
Guru
T Riley

Name : Travis
Age : 29
Location : Your wife's box
Joined : 2007-02-08
Post Count : 5126
Merit : 9

I want these! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want these!   I want these! EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 11:37 pm

Shintsu wrote:
No, I like to annoy and scare the shit out of people. People get on my nerves all the time so I just like to return the favor wink. My air horn doesn't always scare people but this train horn is a guarantee!

haha......... the whine of my supercharger sometimes scares people. twisted twisted twisted ...........
Back to top Go down
http://www.rivperformance.com
TonySmooth89
Aficionado
TonySmooth89

Name : Anthony
Age : 30
Location : Florida
Joined : 2007-11-14
Post Count : 2410
Merit : 16

I want these! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want these!   I want these! EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 11:41 am

Shintsu wrote:
No, I like to annoy and scare the shit out of people. People get on my nerves all the time so I just like to return the favor wink. My air horn doesn't always scare people but this train horn is a guarantee!

if you want to annoy them just race them. Nothing is more annoying than getting passed by a buick ,except getting stuck behind one doing 15 under the speed limit. Or leave your turn signal on for 5 miles , another common buick driver tactic.
Back to top Go down
deekster_caddy
Master


Name : Derek
Age : 47
Location : Reading, MA
Joined : 2007-01-31
Post Count : 7717
Merit : 109

I want these! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want these!   I want these! EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 12:54 pm

TonySmooth89 wrote:
if you want to annoy them just race them. Nothing is more annoying than getting passed by a buick ,except getting stuck behind one doing 15 under the speed limit. Or leave your turn signal on for 5 miles , another common buick driver tactic.

lol lol
Back to top Go down
IBx1
Expert
IBx1

Name : ILAN
Age : 28
Location : College Station, TX
Joined : 2007-12-30
Post Count : 4304
Merit : 69

I want these! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want these!   I want these! EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 12:57 pm

Too bad the horns are illegal...although the turn signal is very common.
Back to top Go down
Jason
Aficionado
Jason

Name : Jason
Age : 36
Location : Comox, BC, Canada
Joined : 2007-01-23
Post Count : 1378
Merit : 64

I want these! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want these!   I want these! EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 4:00 pm

Quote :
I like to annoy [...] the shit out of people. People get on my nerves all the time so I just like to return the favor

it's working
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/id/Doctor_Meltdown
TType_Riviera
Fanatic
TType_Riviera

Name : Rob
Age : 37
Location : ohio
Joined : 2007-03-05
Post Count : 422
Merit : 0

I want these! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want these!   I want these! EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 4:09 pm

Jason wrote:
Quote :
I like to annoy [...] the shit out of people. People get on my nerves all the time so I just like to return the favor

it's working


lmao
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2131502/1
Shintsu
Expert


Name : Shintsu
Joined : 2007-10-14
Post Count : 2979
Merit : -16

I want these! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want these!   I want these! EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 9:18 pm

TType_Riviera wrote:
Jason wrote:
Quote :
I like to annoy [...] the shit out of people. People get on my nerves all the time so I just like to return the favor

it's working


lmao
Yeah, that shit's real funny isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




I want these! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want these!   I want these! Empty

Back to top Go down
 
I want these!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Riviera Performance ::   General Tech :: Audio & Electronics-
Jump to: