Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

Value of a good tune

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
T Riley
Guru
T Riley

Name : Travis
Merit : 10

Value of a good tune Empty
PostSubject: Value of a good tune   Value of a good tune EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 12:25 am

moved from: https://rivperformance.editboard.com/board-news-info-f2/riviera-of-the-month-t300-120.htm#29810

tonysmooth89 offtopic BUT............ if you get a powertuner OR if you find someone who is a powertuner pimp! i bet you could pull off a 14.5 at your mod level WITH a BOMB tune! maybe even a 14.4.............. of course you would need to take out your subs if any, no backseat, no spare, and so on........ but it is POSSIBLE
Back to top Go down
http://www.rivperformance.com
TonySmooth89
Aficionado
TonySmooth89

Name : Anthony
Merit : 16

PostSubject: Re: Value of a good tune   Value of a good tune EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 12:34 am

Yeah i planned on doing all that....the only problem is i dont know anyone with a tuner.. i think with the plog on i might be able to pull a 14.6 so or , with a fwi a 14.5 and then a good tune should get me to that low 14s area.
Back to top Go down
T Riley
Guru
T Riley

Name : Travis
Merit : 10

PostSubject: Re: Value of a good tune   Value of a good tune EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 12:37 am

TonySmooth89 wrote:
Yeah i planned on doing all that....the only problem is i dont know anyone with a tuner.. i think with the plog on i might be able to pull a 14.6 so or , with a fwi a 14.5 and then a good tune should get me to that low 14s area.

my tune was prolly 2 times more noticeable than my FWI........... i bet it was good for .2-.3 off my 1/4 time
Back to top Go down
http://www.rivperformance.com
TonySmooth89
Aficionado
TonySmooth89

Name : Anthony
Merit : 16

PostSubject: Re: Value of a good tune   Value of a good tune EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 12:40 am

i know i know... believe me i'm trying to get a tuner. i'm sick of only being able to go 108... eventually i'm gonna get tired of hitting 108 so fast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Value of a good tune   Value of a good tune Empty

Back to top Go down

Value of a good tune
Page 1 of 1