HomeDashboardFAQSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksMemberlistLog in
Share | 

FAQ: Automatic Leveling Control (ALC) Concerns

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
matt270avian
Expert

Name : Matt
Merit : 49

PostSubject: Re: FAQ: Automatic Leveling Control (ALC) Concerns   Sun May 03, 2015 7:59 pm

Just an FYI to anyone who has a non-functional ALC. Check the vacuum lines that go to the 2 modules next to the compressor. There are 3 nuts that hold the bracket holding the compressor/2 units to the car. After that it just kind of slips out and drops down, and at this point you can remove it if you need to or check on these lines. Mine were so rotted they just fell apart in my hands. They weren't even connected because they had just rotted off of the 2 nipples they attached to.
Back to top Go down
98riv

Merit : 30

PostSubject: Re: FAQ: Automatic Leveling Control (ALC) Concerns   Sun May 03, 2015 8:38 pm

matt270avian wrote:
Just an FYI to anyone who has a non-functional ALC. Check the vacuum lines that go to the 2 modules next to the compressor. There are 3 nuts that hold the bracket holding the compressor/2 units to the car. After that it just kind of slips out and drops down, and at this point you can remove it if you need to or check on these lines. Mine were so rotted they just fell apart in my hands. They weren't even connected because they had just rotted off of the 2 nipples they attached to.

I had the same problem with mine. No more leaks once I replaced them.

FAQ: Automatic Leveling Control (ALC) Concerns
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18