Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

My Custom Interior

Go down 
+3
98riv
Mr.Riviera
racinfan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
racinfan
Addict
racinfan

Name : Joe
Merit : 5

My Custom Interior Empty
PostSubject: My Custom Interior   My Custom Interior EmptyWed Feb 28, 2007 3:12 pm

My Custom Interior 899229958.208179000.IM1.02.565x421_A.562x421
puke

And of course they want $4000 for it.
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=208179000&dealer_id=48871755
Back to top Go down
Mr.Riviera
Expert
Mr.Riviera

Name : Matthew
Merit : 101

My Custom Interior Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Custom Interior   My Custom Interior EmptyWed Feb 28, 2007 5:20 pm

custom? they probably just replaced one of the seats with a junk yard seat and then swaped some of the other items so it wouldnt look so funky.
i see the steering wheel is in poor shape, they should have replaced that too. and not to hate, but the dash top looks split and torn.
no deal for 4k, if they really want to impress someone and sell it for 4k lets see some engine pics AS IS.

Back to top Go down
98riv

Merit : 30

My Custom Interior Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Custom Interior   My Custom Interior EmptyFri Mar 02, 2007 9:31 pm

Mr.Riviera wrote:
custom? they probably just replaced one of the seats with a junk yard seat and then swaped some of the other items so it wouldnt look so funky.
i see the steering wheel is in poor shape, they should have replaced that too. and not to hate, but the dash top looks split and torn.
no deal for 4k, if they really want to impress someone and sell it for 4k lets see some engine pics AS IS.

agree
Back to top Go down
99Rivman
Aficionado
99Rivman

Name : Randall
Merit : 89

My Custom Interior Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Custom Interior   My Custom Interior EmptySat Mar 03, 2007 12:44 am

Mr.Riviera wrote:

That for Sure!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/id/99Rivman
Andysdorm
Aficionado
Andysdorm

Name : Andrew
Merit : 6

My Custom Interior Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Custom Interior   My Custom Interior EmptySat Mar 10, 2007 2:32 pm

I think if he put a little more effort into getiing more pieces for the two-tone effect it wouldn't look soo unfinished. Recomendation, get the long plastic piece that is around the gauges and above the glove box and the two sharp angles that continue and get them in the red.

And to make it seem like this was intentional, pop off the beige buttons on the steering and replace with red buttons.

It still wouldn't be my choice in two tone but at least it would look like there was effort put into it.

When I first saw this thread and the pic I thought that someone actually diod what I was thinking. Don't get me wrong I'd do some research and comparisons before I made any moves, but I really don't like having green seats yawn

For me I was thinking of going tan with tan accents in a few choice areas but not replacing the console cover. I think a tan interior would have look better with my exterior color than the green.

Now black, even though it's rare and nice, red seat would look nice in it, like some sports cars, see what they've done and try to mimic it without going too over the top.

A good example of red with black,
My Custom Interior 2cd7_3

those seats are more race inspired but the shade of red is similar to the Riv. See how they continued the red through only key portions of the carpet, nice touch. And the only other accent to key in the red is the speedometer. AA+

My Custom Interior Ford-mustang-gt-interior
this is nice too, again the only other thing is the door panel accents.

OK not that I'd even do it but what would be your opinions in my situation with the green inteior, what contrasting color availible would be a smart choice? Unlike that guy, I'd try to go for the GTO or Mustang's way of introducing the new color.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/671386
T Riley
Guru
T Riley

Name : Travis
Merit : 10

My Custom Interior Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Custom Interior   My Custom Interior EmptySat Mar 10, 2007 9:13 pm

HEy those lower door panels ARE SUEDE U KNO
Back to top Go down
http://www.rivperformance.com
xxsupergman25xx
Aficionado
xxsupergman25xx

Name : Scotty
Merit : 13

My Custom Interior Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Custom Interior   My Custom Interior EmptySun Mar 11, 2007 1:45 am

you and ur suede, T. lol
Back to top Go down
http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/xxsupergman25xx/
Sponsored content

My Custom Interior Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Custom Interior   My Custom Interior Empty

Back to top Go down

My Custom Interior
Page 1 of 1