Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

Infant Child Car Seat

Go down 
+6
captshiner
deekster_caddy
1998 Riv
curious riv
96RIVMANN
manofmany
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rickw
Guru

Name : Rick
Merit : 119

Infant Child Car Seat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infant Child Car Seat   Infant Child Car Seat - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 3:35 pm

Yeh,
I'll mail it to you along with the front fender trim fasteners you need. I received them late this week and planned on mailing to you the beginning of next week.
I could also fax the service bulletin if you want.
Just need a fax number.
Let me know.
Rick
Back to top Go down
Rickw
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Infant Child Car Seat   Infant Child Car Seat - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 3:44 pm

Derek,
I forgot i could email it as i have it saved in .pdf format.
I emailed it to you as an attachment.
Will still mail parts out next week. Let me know if you need a hard copy of this SB in case there was a problem with the email.
Back to top Go down
Rickw
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Infant Child Car Seat   Infant Child Car Seat - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 4:35 pm

Derek,
Some install notes from BMD
BMD wrote:
Just got mine from the dealer. It had to come from the U.S. and it cost me $65 CDN. It was no longer offered for free with free installation because it is now beyond the ten years from the vehicles manufactured date. Pretty simple to install. All the holes are already there. Even the carpet behind the backseat has a circular depression that you X slice through to allow the bolt and spacer to pass through. It's located in a wierd spot though. If an adult is seated in the center seat and an accident occurs and the passengers head whips back, his/her head will get cut by the tether tie-down hardware? I guess when the car seat needs to be out, so will the tether tie-down hardware.
Back to top Go down
deekster_caddy
Master

Name : Derek
Merit : 109

PostSubject: Re: Infant Child Car Seat   Infant Child Car Seat - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 5:03 pm

Interesting. If it's just the uppers, I have a set I removed from a GTP. I'm more interested in the lower "latch" clips for easier/better installation of the seat bases.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infant Child Car Seat   Infant Child Car Seat - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Infant Child Car Seat
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2