Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

Hello Riv Performance Members

Go down 
+10
1995 Riv
deekster_caddy
stan
jenkkijussi
EASHER
99Rivman
curious riv
SToP
T Riley
Ship
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
99Rivman
Aficionado
99Rivman

Name : Randall
Merit : 89

Hello Riv Performance Members - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Riv Performance Members   Hello Riv Performance Members - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 4:26 pm

Ship wrote:
Jimmy,
I was the short guy w/ the salt & pepper beard (carrying the never empty Buick coffee mug) that Randall had recklessly stand behind each Riv shouting "aim for my chest through your rearview mirror" while the driver was backing up!!
THHAAATS RIGHT! thumbsup
Some did and some didn't, follow instructions I mean, and I think Dave only got hit once or twice, isn't that right Dave?
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/id/99Rivman
Ship
Fanatic
Ship

Name : Dave
Merit : 37

PostSubject: Re: Hello Riv Performance Members   Hello Riv Performance Members - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 4:36 pm

Yea..I got brushed in the knees a couple of times from back bumpers. I found that the older guys knew what to do but a few of the younger ones were a little shakey.
Back to top Go down
deekster_caddy
Master

Name : Derek
Merit : 109

PostSubject: Re: Hello Riv Performance Members   Hello Riv Performance Members - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 7:56 pm

Ship wrote:
I thank everyone for the warm welcome! I believe I recognize Randall from NC and Derek from MA!! How are both of you doing? Either of you planning to attend the 2009 ROA Sacramento meet? My wife and I are flying out to the meet due to the fact that I really don't want to put that many miles (MA to CA round trip) on the 92 Riv.
Ship

Doing well, about to have our second baby in Feb, so travelling is out for us this year. I'm waiting for an ROA meet in the Northeast someday... but sometimes I'll go to the GS Nationals in Bowling Green. That's about as far as I'll travel for a car event. Money is tight for a while with the new mouths to feed, so it'll be a while before I get to any travelling events... Glad you found us!

-Derek

hi
Back to top Go down
Ship
Fanatic
Ship

Name : Dave
Merit : 37

PostSubject: Re: Hello Riv Performance Members   Hello Riv Performance Members - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:37 pm

Maybe you'll be able to attend some local events this year. Our local BCA Minuteman Chapter is comtemplating hosting a regional along w/ possibly co-hosting again the Merrimack, NH POAC/BCA meet. Then, there's always the Columbia Buick Pontiac GMC meet in Hanover each year. One disappointing fact is that only 3 ROA folks showed up for the New England Region cookout this past fall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Riv Performance Members   Hello Riv Performance Members - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello Riv Performance Members
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2