HomeDashboardFAQSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksMemberlistLog in
Share | 

Any other cars share the same seats as Rivieras?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DEMonte1997
Aficionado

Name : Rick
Merit : 37

PostSubject: Any other cars share the same seats as Rivieras?   Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:43 pm

As in say... a Park Ave/Bonneville or something like that? Or were they completely unique to the Riv?
Back to top Go down
L67
Aficionado

Name : Matt

PostSubject: Re: Any other cars share the same seats as Rivieras?   Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:02 pm

I believe they are exclusive as mentioned in this video (although i am currently unable to watch and confirm this)
Back to top Go down
DEMonte1997
Aficionado

Name : Rick

PostSubject: Re: Any other cars share the same seats as Rivieras?   Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:41 pm

Cool vid. I don't think they could have chosen a more bland color combo if they tried (no offense to anyone here with that combo). frown

Thanks for the info. I appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
llamalor2112
Junkie

Name : Evan
Merit : 13

PostSubject: Re: Any other cars share the same seats as Rivieras?   Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:47 pm

Went to the international auto show in Seattle today. After test driving and sitting in well over 300 different rides from $12k up to $1.4million, I didn't find a single car as comfortable as the riv. Especially when it comes to rear seats. I thought I was biased but all my friends agreed wholeheartedly mad
Back to top Go down
albertj
Guru

Name :
Merit : 123

PostSubject: Re: Any other cars share the same seats as Rivieras?   Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:55 pm

DEMonte1997 wrote:
As in say... a Park Ave/Bonneville or something like that? Or were they completely unique to the Riv?

The seats were unique down to the frames. However, if I am not mistaken you could, if you wanted to, swap in any number of other GM car seats as the attachment points were, I am told, similar. For instance from the Aurora. But don't quote me on that, I have no proof.
Back to top Go down

Any other cars share the same seats as Rivieras?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1