Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

Welcome Riviera Fans! (READ HERE FIRST)

Go down 
+13
AutoMaster
srjen1
rfdwyer
Abaddon
moestippich
steve7548
82reviera
Blackcherryriv
randall729
RJCrowell
matt270avian
1998 Riv
AA
17 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack the R
Master
Jack the R

Merit : 105

Welcome Riviera Fans! (READ HERE FIRST) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Riviera Fans! (READ HERE FIRST)   Welcome Riviera Fans! (READ HERE FIRST) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2022 1:19 am

WARMIT wrote:
We have inherited a 1995 Riviera about 3 years ago. It has 175,000 Kms. We have replaced the engine due to bad knock. Aside from clear coat peeling, the car is very clean and original.
Once I find a washer reservoir and a working wiper switch, the car will be offered for sale.

Ebay says this will work, but you'll need the stalk.  Disclaimer, I haven't done this repair -

Link

This may be a washer reservoir Link

Why they couldn't take pics of the reservoir and not the car I can't say.

You'd do better listing your car on eBay or Craig's List than here.  Not much activity on Riviera Performance these days.  Personally I wouldn't sell a car the way things are going.  If you need another one in the future you may not be able to get one, or you'll pay more than its worth.
Back to top Go down
carguy8888
Junkie
carguy8888

Name : Brian Cohen
Merit : 8

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Riviera Fans! (READ HERE FIRST)   Welcome Riviera Fans! (READ HERE FIRST) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2022 9:29 pm

I could have bought my car three times for what I put in, but it runs and rides really nice. I won't sell it but if somebody runs into it I'm headed towards a 2017 accord V6 coupe. It will be a lot more money but a lot less mechanics lol.
Back to top Go down
Jack the R
Master
Jack the R

Merit : 105

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Riviera Fans! (READ HERE FIRST)   Welcome Riviera Fans! (READ HERE FIRST) - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2022 5:00 am

Sure - how many gears are in that cars transmission?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Riviera Fans! (READ HERE FIRST)   Welcome Riviera Fans! (READ HERE FIRST) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome Riviera Fans! (READ HERE FIRST)
Page 1 of 1