Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

Where are the Michigan Rivs??

Go down 
+3
Abaddon
Riviboi95
L67
7 posters
AuthorMessage
L67
Aficionado

Name : Matt
Merit : 37

Where are the Michigan Rivs?? Empty
PostSubject: Where are the Michigan Rivs??   Where are the Michigan Rivs?? EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 11:42 pm

It seems like everyone on this forum is from every state but Michigan. Show your faces Michiganders, i'll need some help come MPS time....
Back to top Go down
Riviboi95
Special

Name : Chris
Merit : -1

PostSubject: Re: Where are the Michigan Rivs??   Where are the Michigan Rivs?? EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 3:20 am

you got one here.....
Back to top Go down
Abaddon
Expert
Abaddon

Name : Scott
Merit : 185

PostSubject: Re: Where are the Michigan Rivs??   Where are the Michigan Rivs?? EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 8:36 am

L67 wrote:
It seems like everyone on this forum is from every state but Michigan. Show your faces Michiganders, i'll need some help come MPS time....

You HAVE help ya' dummy! I feel so un-loved...... cry

P.S.) And I still have the stuff for your O2 harness extension wink

RivBoi, a lil better location than just "Mich" would help! rolleyes
Back to top Go down
L67
Aficionado

PostSubject: Re: Where are the Michigan Rivs??   Where are the Michigan Rivs?? EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 1:32 pm

Abaddon wrote:
L67 wrote:

You HAVE help ya' dummy! I feel so un-loved...... cry

P.S.) And I still have the stuff for your O2 harness extension wink

RivBoi, a lil better location than just "Mich" would help! rolleyes

Durrr this thread is like 1.5 years old bonk
Back to top Go down
Abaddon
Expert
Abaddon

PostSubject: Re: Where are the Michigan Rivs??   Where are the Michigan Rivs?? EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 2:08 pm

dunce If I could kick myself in the nutz I would......
Back to top Go down
crlombardi69
Enthusiast

Name : Chris L
Merit : 5

PostSubject: Re: Where are the Michigan Rivs??   Where are the Michigan Rivs?? EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 3:15 pm

I'm a riv guy and live in Clinton two. Mi. I have tools for our cars and will travel to help you out if needed. Just call out and help will be there. We talked before if I'm not mistaken. Let me know bro.
Back to top Go down
http://crlombardi69@yahoo.com
Riviboi95
Special

Name : Chris
Merit : -1

PostSubject: Re: Where are the Michigan Rivs??   Where are the Michigan Rivs?? EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 3:23 pm

i was thinking maybe someone should start a michigan riviera car/social club of some sort..oh and i live in romulus mi and if so @crlombardi69 can u help me out in the near future with some projects on my riviera??? would greatly appreciate it
Back to top Go down
Abaddon
Expert
Abaddon

PostSubject: Re: Where are the Michigan Rivs??   Where are the Michigan Rivs?? EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 3:43 pm

crlombardi69 wrote:
I'm a riv guy and live in Clinton two. Mi. I have tools for our cars and will travel to help you out if needed. Just call out and help will be there. We talked before if I'm not mistaken. Let me know bro.

HEY! You were sposed to help with my headers!!!!! suspect
BTW I'm planning a trip to the drag strip REAL soon if you wanna go. I'm thinking by the end of the month perhaps. I wanna go at least once before I get the new motor built wink
Back to top Go down
L67
Aficionado

PostSubject: Re: Where are the Michigan Rivs??   Where are the Michigan Rivs?? EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 6:23 pm

Abaddon wrote:
dunce If I could kick myself in the nutz I would......

Well I might be in town this weekend, I will come perform the deed if necessary grimace
Back to top Go down
Abaddon
Expert
Abaddon

PostSubject: Re: Where are the Michigan Rivs??   Where are the Michigan Rivs?? EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 8:59 pm

Well shit, if you're comin home this weekend, let's go beat up the Rivi's at the strip Where are the Michigan Rivs?? Burnout After you kick me of course.... Lapeer dragway is closest, and cheapest.....$25 all day Test and Tune. They just redid Ubly, but they only run 1/8th mile now, and Milan is too expensive.
Back to top Go down
L67
Aficionado

PostSubject: Re: Where are the Michigan Rivs??   Where are the Michigan Rivs?? EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 9:16 pm

Abaddon wrote:
Well shit, if you're comin home this weekend, let's go beat up the Rivi's at the strip Where are the Michigan Rivs?? Burnout After you kick me of course.... Lapeer dragway is closest, and cheapest.....$25 all day Test and Tune. They just redid Ubly, but they only run 1/8th mile now, and Milan is too expensive.

I heard Lapeer is kinda pooey, care to comment?
Back to top Go down
Abaddon
Expert
Abaddon

PostSubject: Re: Where are the Michigan Rivs??   Where are the Michigan Rivs?? EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:46 am

Lapeer may be pooey, but it's close, it's cheap, and it's a 1/4 mile. It can't be too pooey....they run 8 sec cars there. So what if we have to dodge chickens on the way down the track?
Back to top Go down
L67
Aficionado

PostSubject: Re: Where are the Michigan Rivs??   Where are the Michigan Rivs?? EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 11:04 pm

Abaddon wrote:
Lapeer may be pooey, but it's close, it's cheap, and it's a 1/4 mile. It can't be too pooey....they run 8 sec cars there. So what if we have to dodge chickens on the way down the track?

Hmm...well currently I think my car might explode before it makes it down the strip lol. I am not sure its race-ready at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Abaddon
Expert
Abaddon

PostSubject: Re: Where are the Michigan Rivs??   Where are the Michigan Rivs?? EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 9:15 am

It ain't no fun unless something breaks! twisted
Back to top Go down
L67
Aficionado

PostSubject: Re: Where are the Michigan Rivs??   Where are the Michigan Rivs?? EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 1:19 am

Only if you pay for it Scotty ride
Back to top Go down
Abaddon
Expert
Abaddon

PostSubject: Re: Where are the Michigan Rivs??   Where are the Michigan Rivs?? EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 8:43 am

Well, I'd help ya fix it. I didn't realize that a Riviera needed to be "track ready". scratch

smoke
Back to top Go down
Roberta
Amateur

Name : Roberta
Merit : 6

PostSubject: Re: Where are the Michigan Rivs??   Where are the Michigan Rivs?? EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 5:33 pm

You guys are very welcome to join the Michigan Buick Performance Club, we have quite a few members with '95-99 Rivs as well as a ton of other Buicks!!! We try to get together at least 3 to 4 times a year, plus go racing at Buick Race Day at Norwalk, Buick Performance Group at National Trail and the Buick GS Nationals. I have Silver Arrow #12, our treasurer has 2 '95's, and there's several more in our group. Plus some FWD Regals, 8 Second Procharger V8's, 10.5 sec non-intercooled GN's, etc.

http://mi-buicks.com
Back to top Go down
Fastbuick95
Enthusiast
Fastbuick95

Name : Chris Harvey
Merit : 1

PostSubject: Re: Where are the Michigan Rivs??   Where are the Michigan Rivs?? EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:58 pm

Hey im from Burton Michigan less than 5 minutes from flint. I would love to get some more information on joining =)
Back to top Go down
Abaddon
Expert
Abaddon

PostSubject: Re: Where are the Michigan Rivs??   Where are the Michigan Rivs?? EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 10:14 pm

Damn, I never read this post about that club!
Back to top Go down
L67
Aficionado

PostSubject: Re: Where are the Michigan Rivs??   Where are the Michigan Rivs?? EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 10:19 pm

Abaddon wrote:
Damn, I never read this post about that club!

They wouldn't want you anyway lol

PS sorry i didnt swing by last week but I will definitely stop by soon when i'm back at the Tech Center!
Back to top Go down
Abaddon
Expert
Abaddon

PostSubject: Re: Where are the Michigan Rivs??   Where are the Michigan Rivs?? EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 10:49 pm

L67 wrote:
They wouldn't want you anyway lol

PS sorry i didnt swing by last week but I will definitely stop by soon when i'm back at the Tech Center!

Where are the Michigan Rivs?? Bgrthefi

lol.......
Back to top Go down
tomaz320
Rookie

Name : tomaz
Merit : 0

PostSubject: Re: Where are the Michigan Rivs??   Where are the Michigan Rivs?? EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 5:21 pm

I'm in Detroit, I've been looking for a Riviera S/C to join, let's start one!
Back to top Go down
Roberta
Amateur

PostSubject: Buick Meet and Greet Luncheon   Where are the Michigan Rivs?? EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 6:33 am

January 14 Meet & Greet Luncheon, 12-3PM, Marcus Grille, Utica, MI
Flyer with map click here!

Michigan Buick Performance Club Web Page
Back to top Go down
Roberta
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Where are the Michigan Rivs??   Where are the Michigan Rivs?? EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 7:21 pm

Anybody?? Got Regal GS folks coming, Reatta, Riviera, GS455s, TURBOBUICKS, you want to hang out, here's the chance!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where are the Michigan Rivs??   Where are the Michigan Rivs?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where are the Michigan Rivs??
Page 1 of 1