Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

Gopher State Buick Club show May 3rd

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rivgs
Amateur
Rivgs

Name : Kevin
Merit : 6

Gopher State Buick Club show May 3rd Empty
PostSubject: Gopher State Buick Club show May 3rd   Gopher State Buick Club show May 3rd EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 10:48 pm

All cars welcome 1989 and older, HOWEVER any year Buick is welcome. Stock or modified and there are two Riviera classes. At the Minnesota State fairgrounds starting 7am Sunday. I will be there with the 66 Riviera GS and the 96 Riviera 'vert. joy

More Info at www.gopherstatebuick.org. cheers
Back to top Go down
L67
Aficionado

Name : Matt
Merit : 37

PostSubject: Re: Gopher State Buick Club show May 3rd   Gopher State Buick Club show May 3rd EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 10:50 pm

You have a 96 Riviera convertible???

Pics please!
Back to top Go down
T Riley
Guru
T Riley

Name : Travis
Merit : 10

PostSubject: Re: Gopher State Buick Club show May 3rd   Gopher State Buick Club show May 3rd EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 11:10 pm

You friggen kidding me? I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO there..
Back to top Go down
http://www.rivperformance.com
Rivgs
Amateur
Rivgs

PostSubject: Re: Gopher State Buick Club show May 3rd   Gopher State Buick Club show May 3rd EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 10:42 pm

L67 wrote:
You have a 96 Riviera convertible???

Pics please!

Yes, it is one of the 22 done in FL. I am working on the pic's thing ( been busy pulling the cars out of storage- changing oil and general cleaning) I will post them as soon as I can.
Back to top Go down
Rivgs
Amateur
Rivgs

PostSubject: Re: Gopher State Buick Club show May 3rd   Gopher State Buick Club show May 3rd EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 10:49 pm

98riviera98 wrote:
Travis, Look me up so we can talk, I will be parking the Cads/Olds/Pontiacs 8-12 and then will have some time off to look around. Also you should know about the all GM show in early June at the fairgrounds. Check out www. autoswalk.com for listing of shows ( covers the entire US, just click on MN for the local stuff ). study
Back to top Go down
T Riley
Guru
T Riley

Name : Travis
Merit : 10

PostSubject: Re: Gopher State Buick Club show May 3rd   Gopher State Buick Club show May 3rd EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 4:39 am

Rivgs wrote:
98riviera98 wrote:
Travis, Look me up so we can talk, I will be parking the Cads/Olds/Pontiacs 8-12 and then will have some time off to look around. Also you should know about the all GM show in early June at the fairgrounds. Check out www. autoswalk.com for listing of shows ( covers the entire US, just click on MN for the local stuff ). study

sweet... i might not make it actually due to WORK...... BUT if i could check out your riv sometime that would be AWESOME... i REALLy want a drop top riviera..

I got o Car Craft and Back to the fifties every year...
Back to top Go down
http://www.rivperformance.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gopher State Buick Club show May 3rd   Gopher State Buick Club show May 3rd Empty

Back to top Go down

Gopher State Buick Club show May 3rd
Page 1 of 1