Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

TDCRacing say's hey!

Go down 
+4
DEMonte1997
T Riley
Rickw
TDCRacing
8 posters
AuthorMessage
TDCRacing
Amateur

Name : Parker Tauzier
Merit : 11

TDCRacing say's hey! Empty
PostSubject: TDCRacing say's hey!   TDCRacing say's hey! EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:39 pm

Hey everyone. deekster_caddy Told me about the forum and I decided to come check it out. So far seems like another great forum. I hope to also help out with any issues that you guy's may have along the way.

We currently specialize in the 3800 market as well as a few other select catagories. We understand what what customer service should mean. And we are here to deliver just that. But that's not all we offer. We also offer UNBEATABLE prices on EVERYTHING we sell. We will match the price on any identical item another vendor is selling. We offer same day shipping on all of our products 99% of the time.We value as a customer and we want you to know this. When contact us we will never give you one word answers to your question. On top of that when you call, We will never have someone answer the phone that has to put you on hold time after time because they lack knowledge of the products that we sell.

Below is a small sample of what we sell.

Phenolic Intercoolers
FMHE's
Head porting service
Blower porting service
Brake Rotors (All makes and models)
Brake pads (all makes and models)
Silicone gaskets
Performance Ignition products.
F-Body brake kit's
Intakes
Performance valvetrain componets
Performance engine accessories.

We currently have a large and growing number of products. All of which are cheaper than any of the other vendors out there. And I can promise this. I can also promise that the drop in priice does not affect the quality of the item that we are selling.

TDCRacing
411 Davis Dr
Centerville Ga 31028

Sales@TopDeadCenterRacing.com - Customer service
478 - 225 - 5977 - Customer service phone number
www.TopDeadCenterRacing.com - Web site.
Back to top Go down
Rickw
Guru

Name : Rick
Merit : 119

PostSubject: Re: TDCRacing say's hey!   TDCRacing say's hey! EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:45 pm

Welcome and can't wait to check out your products. Derek gives you a big thumbs up. That's good enough for me.

I've briefly checked out the site but am unable to click on and see certain things, such as the F-body brake kit. Was curios what it consisted of and how much.
I guess the site is still under construction.
Back to top Go down
T Riley
Guru
T Riley

Name : Travis
Merit : 10

PostSubject: Re: TDCRacing say's hey!   TDCRacing say's hey! EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 12:02 am

HOLY COW.. I am SOOOOOOO buying a intercooler from you guys..
Back to top Go down
http://www.rivperformance.com
DEMonte1997
Aficionado
DEMonte1997

Merit : 37

PostSubject: Re: TDCRacing say's hey!   TDCRacing say's hey! EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 12:55 am

Sweet! Good to see another vendor out there. I'm excited. Intercooler may be coming along but better yet, some sort of turbo kit if you guys offer one. smile
Back to top Go down
TonySmooth89
Aficionado
TonySmooth89

Name : Anthony
Merit : 16

PostSubject: Re: TDCRacing say's hey!   TDCRacing say's hey! EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 2:25 am

98riviera98 wrote:
HOLY COW.. I am SOOOOOOO buying a intercooler from you guys..

agree

Glad you guys came over!
Back to top Go down
deekster_caddy
Master

Name : Derek
Merit : 109

PostSubject: Re: TDCRacing say's hey!   TDCRacing say's hey! EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 7:11 am

Welcome! Glad you found the site. wink. I'm sure some people here will be interested in your stuff. Post a pic of those wires!
Back to top Go down
TDCRacing
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: TDCRacing say's hey!   TDCRacing say's hey! EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 7:22 am

Thanks for the warm welcome guy's I appreciate it! The site is still under construction. We are still adding products everyday. I'll be sure to post some stuff in the for sale section for you guys.

The F-Body kit is a compleate kit. Everything except rotors and pad's. It includes new banjo bolts (needed) new calipers,new pre drilled and tapped brackets,all new installation hardware,anti-rattle clips,crush washers ect.

The price is 210 shipped in the us. That's 50 bucks cheaper than ZZP. And that's what I'm all about.

The plug wires are the same as PRJ's and those run 88.99 plus shipping.

I'll be sure to get some pics up soon. Thanks again for the welcome.
Back to top Go down
Rickw
Guru

PostSubject: Re: TDCRacing say's hey!   TDCRacing say's hey! EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 7:30 am

I wish you guys were around earlier this year. I put together everything I needed for the F-Body brake mod, using used calipers and brackets.
by the time I was done rebuilding everything and buying all the misc pieces I'm sure i spent that much never mind the labor.
What manufacturer calipers are you using?
Back to top Go down
TDCRacing
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: TDCRacing say's hey!   TDCRacing say's hey! EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 7:32 am

Well we were around. Just unfortunatly not on this forum. I spend most of my time on GPF. But sorry we could not help you out on that.

We only use cardone calipers. They have proven to be the best. I have never had a single issue out of any of them.

If you guy's have any other questions just let me know. I'd be glad to help.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Riviera
Expert
Mr.Riviera

Name : Matthew
Merit : 101

PostSubject: Re: TDCRacing say's hey!   TDCRacing say's hey! EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 10:59 am

welcome! always nice to see a new (to us at least) vendor with good products and prices.

i may be getting your P&P blower soon. $100 is an awesome price! got any more pics of the porting?

Back to top Go down
AA
Administrator
AA

Name : Aaron
Merit : 252

PostSubject: Re: TDCRacing say's hey!   TDCRacing say's hey! EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:32 am

Welcome, Parker. I ordered the F-body caliper brackets from you a couple months ago. Thanks for great product and service!

Members, I would encourage you give some business to TDC Racing. My experience dealing with Parker was very professional with a competitive price. It is nice to see that a vendor that is willing to support the Riviera performance market.

'05 GTO 6.0L • 6-spd • 95k miles • 0-60: 4.8s • 16.9 avg MPG • Nelson Ledges Lap: 1:26

'95 Celica GT 2.2L • 5-spd • 165k miles • 0-60: yes

'98 SC Riviera • 281k miles • 298 HP/370 TQ • 0-60: 5.79s • ET: 13.97 @ 99.28 • 4087 lb • 20.1 avg MPG • Nelson Ledges Lap: 1:30
3.4" pulley • AL104 plugs • 180º t-stat • FWI w/K&N • 1.9:1 rockers • OR pushrods • LS6 valve springs • SLP headers • ZZP fuel rails
KYB GR2 struts • MaxAir shocks • Addco sway bars • UMI bushings • GM STB • Enkei 18" EV5s w/ Dunlop DZ101s • F-body calipers
EBC bluestuff/Hawk HP plus • SS lines • Brembo slotted discs • DHP tuned • Aeroforce • Hidden Hitch

^^^ SOLD ^^^ frown

'70 Ninety-Eight Holiday Coupe 455cid • 116k miles
^^^ SOLD ^^^ frown
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/657082/4
TDCRacing
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: TDCRacing say's hey!   TDCRacing say's hey! EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 4:45 pm

Mr.Riviera wrote:
welcome! always nice to see a new (to us at least) vendor with good products and prices.

i may be getting your P&P blower soon. $100 is an awesome price! got any more pics of the porting?

I do have some more pictures. Could we have your email so we can send you a cupple of pictures of a gen 3 and gen 5 porting?

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
TDCRacing
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: TDCRacing say's hey!   TDCRacing say's hey! EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 4:49 pm

AA wrote:
Welcome, Parker. I ordered the F-body caliper brackets from you a couple months ago. Thanks for great product and service!

Members, I would encourage you give some business to TDC Racing. My experience dealing with Parker was very professional with a competitive price. It is nice to see that a vendor that is willing to support the Riviera performance market.

Hey Aaron!! I never would have thought you were here!

I felt bad comming here, being new to this forum, and advertising. I read over the rules and did not see anything about advertising and so forth. So I assumed it was ok. Since you did not say anything I guess I assumed right. LOL. Anyway nice to be here and be given the opportunity to help out.

See you around bud.
Back to top Go down
Rickw
Guru

PostSubject: Re: TDCRacing say's hey!   TDCRacing say's hey! EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 5:32 pm

I also have question regarding porting the Gen 3 and Gen 5's.
You list on the web site that you port openings on either of them to 78 mm. The opening diameter for a Northstar TB, that would be an upgrade used with a gen 5 is 75mm. I believe the TB diameter for the Gen 3 is 72mm.
Why are you opening the ports as large as you are and creating a potential mismatch of diameter's ?

Continued here: https://rivperformance.editboard.com/riviera-street-f21/who-want-s-some-new-products-and-old-cheaper-ones-t5745.htm#78729
Back to top Go down
Rickw
Guru

PostSubject: Re: TDCRacing say's hey!   TDCRacing say's hey! EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:09 am

Parker,
How long have you been in the 3800 business?
Do you have full service shop in addition to your machine shop for doing installations for customers?
I didn't notice any of this info on your web site, might be a good idea to add this info with some pictures of your facility. Brick and Mortar give people some reassurance of your capabilities, if you know what i mean.
Rick
Back to top Go down
TDCRacing
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: TDCRacing say's hey!   TDCRacing say's hey! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 5:26 pm

Rick. Currently we do not have a full service shop other then what we have to make what we sell. We are looking to purchase a larger bulding with some bay's and are also looking heavily into getting a dyno in the next year.
Back to top Go down
AA
Administrator
AA

Name : Aaron
Merit : 252

PostSubject: Re: TDCRacing say's hey!   TDCRacing say's hey! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 5:31 pm

No worries, Parker. Back in 2003, I went to INTENSE Racing for a SC pulley install; their "service shop" was Scott Cook's house. They changed my pulley in the driveway!

'05 GTO 6.0L • 6-spd • 95k miles • 0-60: 4.8s • 16.9 avg MPG • Nelson Ledges Lap: 1:26

'95 Celica GT 2.2L • 5-spd • 165k miles • 0-60: yes

'98 SC Riviera • 281k miles • 298 HP/370 TQ • 0-60: 5.79s • ET: 13.97 @ 99.28 • 4087 lb • 20.1 avg MPG • Nelson Ledges Lap: 1:30
3.4" pulley • AL104 plugs • 180º t-stat • FWI w/K&N • 1.9:1 rockers • OR pushrods • LS6 valve springs • SLP headers • ZZP fuel rails
KYB GR2 struts • MaxAir shocks • Addco sway bars • UMI bushings • GM STB • Enkei 18" EV5s w/ Dunlop DZ101s • F-body calipers
EBC bluestuff/Hawk HP plus • SS lines • Brembo slotted discs • DHP tuned • Aeroforce • Hidden Hitch

^^^ SOLD ^^^ frown

'70 Ninety-Eight Holiday Coupe 455cid • 116k miles
^^^ SOLD ^^^ frown
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/657082/4
TDCRacing
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: TDCRacing say's hey!   TDCRacing say's hey! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 5:34 pm

Well everyone has to start out somewhere. Look at them now. LOL. Anyway thanks for understanding about our shop not being a Full service one. smile
Back to top Go down
Mr.Riviera
Expert
Mr.Riviera

Name : Matthew
Merit : 101

PostSubject: Re: TDCRacing say's hey!   TDCRacing say's hey! EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 12:44 pm

WARNING: TDC RACING SITE HAS GONE MISSING.
IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THEM UNTIL FURTHER INFORMATION IS FOUND ABOUT THE COMPANY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TDCRacing say's hey!   TDCRacing say's hey! Empty

Back to top Go down

TDCRacing say's hey!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Riv Performance ::   General :: Welcome!-
Jump to: