Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

need help finding this part....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
riv_problems96
Amateur

Name : magen
Merit : 0

need help finding this part.... Empty
PostSubject: need help finding this part....   need help finding this part.... EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 5:57 pm

Hey all,

So yesterday i was driving home from work, and the tread ripped off my tire cherry

that is fixed now, but when the tread flew off, it took my chrome piece that sits over the wheel well and also the grey plastic piece on the very bottom of the passenger side door. would anyone be able to help me find these from a junkyard, etc. or if anyone has the GM part number for these that would help a lot too - my car looks all ugly and beaten with the clips just hanging there on the door and fender sad

if it helps, riviera is a 96..

thx
Back to top Go down
albertj
Master
albertj

Name :
Merit : 180

PostSubject: Re: need help finding this part....   need help finding this part.... EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 6:02 pm

search the site and find "Ed Morad" - Ed sells Riviera parts on ebay and over the phone (from Ohio). I was talking to Ed about other stuff the other day he said he was getting a couple more Rivieras in soon. It's a good bet he'll have usable fender trim and door trim to sell you. For the fender trim you will need new clips - just get them from the dealer they are not that expensive.

Albertj
Back to top Go down
riv_problems96
Amateur

Name : magen
Merit : 0

PostSubject: Re: need help finding this part....   need help finding this part.... EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 6:06 pm

AWESOME thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need help finding this part....   need help finding this part.... Empty

Back to top Go down

need help finding this part....
Page 1 of 1