Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

Mr. Riviera's scan after N*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
L8-2BNGO
Enthusiast

Name : Devin
Merit : 2

Mr. Riviera's scan after N* Empty
PostSubject: Mr. Riviera's scan after N*   Mr. Riviera's scan after N* EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:47 am

So we installed Matts new maf and N* and i uploaded a new bin with the new maf data and some other changes here it is. obviously im going to have to do full tune, ve and all but for now it runs, and runs strong!

http://www.scandepot.net/viewscan.php?pk=4845
Back to top Go down
deekster_caddy
Master

Name : Derek
Merit : 109

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Riviera's scan after N*   Mr. Riviera's scan after N* EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:49 pm

Looking good! A little lean under full throttle, and your LTFTs are generally low, but not bad overall!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Riviera
Expert
Mr.Riviera

Name : Matthew
Merit : 101

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Riviera's scan after N*   Mr. Riviera's scan after N* EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 2:36 pm

i was surprised i didnt have more KR than i did with all the air now.
I got all the vac leaks fixed so it idles smoother than before.
On both my car and devins car the LTFT sits at -10.64 during idle, will a VE tune fix that? and is that because of the LQ4 maf?
I think we should rescan this weekend sometime before making changes since that scan was right after install with some small intake and vac leaks.
I cant wait till it gets cooler than 80* out so i can see what kind of power i can put down with this new setup and a tune.
After driving on the N* for a few days now i really like the chance in throttle application. it seems like i have more top end power, but may have lost some low end torque(i think that's b/c of the hot air intake i have on now vs a FWI before.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Riviera's scan after N*   Mr. Riviera's scan after N* Empty

Back to top Go down

Mr. Riviera's scan after N*
Page 1 of 1