Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

A/F Ratio Gauge....NEED HELP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
98riv65lark
98riv65lark

Merit : 0

A/F Ratio Gauge....NEED HELP Empty
PostSubject: A/F Ratio Gauge....NEED HELP   A/F Ratio Gauge....NEED HELP EmptySat Apr 21, 2007 7:23 pm

I purchased myself a Faze Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge this morning to compliment my Faze Boost Gauge. I have the back light wired up but I cant figure out where I have to wire in the the part that goes to the oxygen senson. Does the wiring have to go under the car because the wire that was supplied by Faze seems way too short. I am mounting the guage in the door panel where the vents used to be. The boost guage looks great there but there is a big hole where the other vent was. I also need to know where I can connect the power supply for the meter. It needs to be connected to a constant 12V source.
Back to top Go down
TType_Riviera
Fanatic
TType_Riviera

Name : Rob

PostSubject: Re: A/F Ratio Gauge....NEED HELP   A/F Ratio Gauge....NEED HELP EmptySun Apr 22, 2007 12:56 am

Youll need to connect the sensor wire to the front 02.. which on most GMs is the purple wire..i ran mine thru the firewall where i ran my boost line... for the contant 12v source find a source that comes on with the ignition..which shouldnt be that difficult.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2131502/1
dreww
Junkie
dreww

Merit : 9

PostSubject: Re: A/F Ratio Gauge....NEED HELP   A/F Ratio Gauge....NEED HELP EmptySun Apr 22, 2007 1:09 am

the fuse box is right by your gauges, tap into a circuit there for 12v
Back to top Go down
98riv65lark
98riv65lark

PostSubject: Re: A/F Ratio Gauge....NEED HELP   A/F Ratio Gauge....NEED HELP EmptySun Apr 22, 2007 1:18 am

I have no idea which wire to tap into theres so many.
Back to top Go down
TType_Riviera
Fanatic
TType_Riviera

Name : Rob

PostSubject: Re: A/F Ratio Gauge....NEED HELP   A/F Ratio Gauge....NEED HELP EmptySun Apr 22, 2007 12:11 pm

find one that only powers on by the key..say..the radio....grap a test light an porbe the location an see if it powers on an off with thekey.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2131502/1
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A/F Ratio Gauge....NEED HELP   A/F Ratio Gauge....NEED HELP Empty

Back to top Go down

A/F Ratio Gauge....NEED HELP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Riv Performance ::   Supercharged 3800 Tech :: Series II Engine & Transmission-
Jump to: