Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

Manuel's '01 GTP bulid I'm doing

Go down 
+7
L67
AA
Eldo
DEMonte1997
VJD2
Abaddon
turtleman
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
turtleman
Expert
turtleman

Name : Codith
Merit : 140

Manuel's '01 GTP bulid I'm doing - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manuel's '01 GTP bulid I'm doing   Manuel's '01 GTP bulid I'm doing - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 1:14 pm

I got back from my trip to Yellowstone the 29th and got his car back on the road Monday. Some little issues - kinked the fuel pressure hose going to the rail. The zzp modded rails put it in a bad position. Fixed that. The hood wouldn't close. The boost bypass solenoid mounting ear was hitting it. Pretty much just sawed that off and he'll mount the solenoid elsewhere. Hood closes now. The car seems to run pretty nice. We drove it right over to our favorite exhaust shop and got the exhaust welded together (because of the newly installed headers) It needs tuning though (which I refused to be responsible for). I'm going to do some logs and get it nice and drivable this Saturday so he can drive it to get tuned by a real pro hopefully on a dyno. Trans seems to be running nice. ZZP 2750 stall is very street friendly.
Back to top Go down

Manuel's '01 GTP bulid I'm doing
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Riv Performance ::   Supercharged 3800 Tech :: Series II Engine & Transmission-
Jump to: