The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

IAT from Rockauto

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Robb
Amateur

Name : Robb
Merit : 0

IAT from Rockauto Empty
PostSubject: IAT from Rockauto   IAT from Rockauto EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:34 pm

I got on rockauto.com to see if I could get a IAT and they have two listed. The Air Temperature Sensor is ACDELCO Part # 1572333 and Air Charge Temperature Sensor ACDELCO Part # 2134440. Which one do I need for the one in the intake? They both look the same in the pics, but different p/n and different names. It is for a 95 SC.
Back to top Go down
albertj
Master
albertj

Name :
Merit : 154

IAT from Rockauto Empty
PostSubject: Re: IAT from Rockauto   IAT from Rockauto EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 3:34 pm

Robb wrote:
I got on rockauto.com to see if I could get a IAT and they have two listed. The Air Temperature Sensor is ACDELCO Part # 1572333 and Air Charge Temperature Sensor ACDELCO Part # 2134440. Which one do I need for the one in the intake? They both look the same in the pics, but different p/n and different names. It is for a 95 SC.

You might have confused the pictures somehow. IAT is "air charge" and the air temp sensor is for the climate control.

Albertj
Back to top Go down
Robb
Amateur

Name : Robb
Merit : 0

IAT from Rockauto Empty
PostSubject: Re: IAT from Rockauto   IAT from Rockauto EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 7:07 pm

Ok, that makes sense. I'll order that. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

IAT from Rockauto Empty
PostSubject: Re: IAT from Rockauto   IAT from Rockauto Empty

Back to top Go down

IAT from Rockauto
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Riviera Performance ::   Supercharged 3800 Tech :: Series I Engine & Transmission-
Jump to: