Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

Not a Riv owner yet.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fjowner
Special

Name : jayson
Merit : 0

Not a Riv owner yet. Empty
PostSubject: Not a Riv owner yet.   Not a Riv owner yet. EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 10:47 pm

Currently driving a 2009 4 door VW GTI and 2008 FJ Cruiser. I believe the Riviera is the most gorgeous car out there! I've been looking for one of these cars for a while but the right ones are hard to come by. I find many on ebay or autotrader but they are either beaten to crap or practically new and very expensive. Wanna get out of the GTI due to forseeing reliability issues when the car gets over 50k miles and want to replace it with a Riv.
This is a great web site for info so by the time i'm ready to buy i'll be well informed. Just waiting for a decent one to go for sale around the Wilmington, NC area!
Back to top Go down
jimmyriv
Junkie
jimmyriv

Name : James
Merit : 8

PostSubject: Re: Not a Riv owner yet.   Not a Riv owner yet. EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 8:55 am

Good luck with your search, jayson.
Just be patient, good things will come to you.
I almost bought a 1961 Ford Starliner my brother had, but he
said " you really want a '65' Riviera, be patient and we'll find you one."
I did and we did find my car from Denver with no rust.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/jimmyriv
VJD2
Fanatic
VJD2

Name : Vinny
Merit : 5

PostSubject: Re: Not a Riv owner yet.   Not a Riv owner yet. EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 2:54 pm

Welcome and good luck with your search.

Like James said, just be patient. I was searching for a better part of a year before I found mine and it was an awesome deal when it did happen.

Back to top Go down
Abaddon
Expert
Abaddon

Name : Scott
Merit : 185

PostSubject: Re: Not a Riv owner yet.   Not a Riv owner yet. EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:03 pm

Yes, be patient. Finding the right Riv is like finding the right woman. Take a few for a ride, feel 'em out. When the right one comes along, get inside it and never come out! My "relationship" with the Riv gets deeper every time I mod the damn thing. It's ridiculous.....

We can and will attempt to help you with anything you need for the Rivy.
Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not a Riv owner yet.   Not a Riv owner yet. Empty

Back to top Go down

Not a Riv owner yet.
Page 1 of 1