Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

Got the green riv back

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason
Aficionado
Jason

Name : Jason
Merit : 65

Got the green riv back Empty
PostSubject: Got the green riv back   Got the green riv back EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 1:35 pm

Gents
I just got back from a deployment to Kandahar last week. It's great to be back home. Some of you may remember I had sold my lightly modded green Riviera last year. Well, it turns out the deal went South. The buyer declared bankruptcy, never made any payments and never painted my black WB4 roadmaster wagon. I kept the car registered to my name, so I'm just going to go pick it up tomorrow.

With the amount of cars I have, I'll be looking to sell one of the Rivs. It'll simply be a matter of deciding which. Mel would like to keep her white (stock) one. It has 40k km (25k mi). I'd like to keep the green one which has about 66k km (42000 mi). My father has already expressed interest in buying whichever one I sell, but I know he'd prefer the stock one. I just need to convince the fiancée she needs the cammed riv...

Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/id/Doctor_Meltdown
IBx1
Expert
IBx1

Name : ILAN
Merit : 69

PostSubject: Re: Got the green riv back   Got the green riv back EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 2:06 pm

Definitely keep the one with 25k miles. That's especially low for 12 years of service!
Back to top Go down
bigdave
Fanatic

Name : Dave
Merit : 22

PostSubject: Re: Got the green riv back   Got the green riv back EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 12:02 am

Sell one of the wagons and keep both Rivs. Your welcome.
Back to top Go down
moldymac
Fanatic

Name : David
Merit : 19

PostSubject: Re: Got the green riv back   Got the green riv back EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 7:10 am

Keep the 25k one. Good thing the buyer never painted that black WB4, those look friggin awesome!
Back to top Go down
albertj
Master
albertj

Name :
Merit : 180

PostSubject: Re: Got the green riv back   Got the green riv back EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 3:39 pm

...thank you for serving in Kandahar...

as for the cammed Riv, remind your finace she deserves a car as (ahem) powerful as matches her gracefulness...

Albertj
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got the green riv back   Got the green riv back Empty

Back to top Go down

Got the green riv back
Page 1 of 1