Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

Whats up? New to Riv's not to cars

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rotten
Special

Name : Cameron
Merit : 0

Whats up? New to Riv's not to cars Empty
PostSubject: Whats up? New to Riv's not to cars   Whats up? New to Riv's not to cars EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 11:22 pm

Hey everyone, my names Cameron, I'm 21. Just got a 1995 SC Riv yesterday. Decent shape, no major body damage or mechanical issues. I have been working on cars for a few years now. My favorite cars are DSMs (older eclipses), I have a 1989 turbo one now that's my baby. GM cars aren't really my thing but I got this one for a steal and I'm looking to make it my daily driver. Maintenance has been neglected for the past few years so I'm trying to catch up and get it back into shape. Today I got new spark plugs and wires in and a new air filter. I also have a new fuel filter that will be going in tomorrow along with a seafoam clean. Oil will be changed soon as well. Have a lot to catch up on and I'm tight on cash so I'm trying my best to get it back into ship shape and on the road. I joined up because as I said I have little experience with v6's and the like and it seems like you guys have a lot of good info around here that will help me out a lot. Here is a picture of it, it's the only one i have at the moment but I'll snap some more of it when I'm working on it tomorrow.

Whats up? New to Riv's not to cars Img00010
Back to top Go down
stan
Expert

Merit : 12

PostSubject: Re: Whats up? New to Riv's not to cars   Whats up? New to Riv's not to cars EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 1:11 am

hey-hey Cameron -welcome here.Enjoy your ride bro.
Back to top Go down
playa
Fanatic
playa

Name : Mark
Merit : 11

PostSubject: Re: Whats up? New to Riv's not to cars   Whats up? New to Riv's not to cars EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 1:28 am

Clean lookin riv. Corner lights look pretty clear so either there was a wreck recently or it was garaged. Lot of info here and I think you'll find these Rivis deserve much more appreciation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats up? New to Riv's not to cars   Whats up? New to Riv's not to cars Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats up? New to Riv's not to cars
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Riv Performance ::   General :: Welcome!-
Jump to: