HomeDashboardFAQSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksMemberlistLog in
Share | 

Anyone near chicago with a DHP HELP!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
turtleman
Expert

Name : Codith
Merit : 123

PostSubject: Anyone near chicago with a DHP HELP!   Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:46 pm

I need to edit a piece of the PCM code that I can't do with HPtuners and change my alternator cutoff rpms which I also cannot do with HPtuners.
If anyone's around, please help a brother out! I wouldn't even mind maybe buying one but no one's really selling 'em lately.
Back to top Go down
turtleman
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Anyone near chicago with a DHP HELP!   Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:07 pm

OR, if anyone would be willing to lend me one and I'll pay round trip and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
L67
Aficionado

Name : Matt
Merit : 37

PostSubject: Re: Anyone near chicago with a DHP HELP!   Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:08 pm

Can't you just email/send the .bin to one of us?
Back to top Go down
turtleman
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Anyone near chicago with a DHP HELP!   Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:16 pm

L67 wrote:

Yes I can but I can't do anything with it after I get it back from you as a bin file. HPt files aren't bin files. There are some things about HPtuners that sucks. I can read the file but I cannot write the tune to my car and I cannot transfer the part of the code I need because HPt doesn't edit those parts of the code that I need for this.
Back to top Go down
L67
Aficionado

PostSubject: Re: Anyone near chicago with a DHP HELP!   Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:33 pm

turtleman wrote:
L67 wrote:

Yes I can but I can't do anything with it after I get it back from you as a bin file. HPt files aren't bin files. There are some things about HPtuners that sucks. I can read the file but I cannot write the tune to my car and I cannot transfer the part of the code I need because HPt doesn't edit those parts of the code that I need for this.

Ah right I forgot you would still have to upload it bonk
Back to top Go down
whit2285
Enthusiast

Name : Mike
Merit : 3

PostSubject: Re: Anyone near chicago with a DHP HELP!   Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:55 pm

turtleman wrote:
I need to edit a piece of the PCM code that I can't do with HPtuners and change my alternator cutoff rpms which I also cannot do with HPtuners.
If anyone's around, please help a brother out! I wouldn't even mind maybe buying one but no one's really selling 'em lately.

im just south of Chicago , i just purchased a used dhp. haven't really used it yet ( as far as changing anything ,just basic scans and reads). i have no problems if you want to meet up some time... then maybe you can help me out in return happy
Back to top Go down
turtleman
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Anyone near chicago with a DHP HELP!   Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:43 pm

whit2285 wrote:
turtleman wrote:

im just south of Chicago , i just purchased a used dhp. haven't really used it yet ( as far as changing anything ,just basic scans and reads). i have no problems if you want to meet up some time... then maybe you can help me out in return happy

Thanks much. Scott is letting me use his. Since I haven't used it before, I wanted to take my time and play with it a little anyway. I might hold you to that though. There aren't that many Riv people around here for some reason.
Back to top Go down
J. Chris Davis
Junkie

Name : Chris Davis
Merit : 19

PostSubject: Re: Anyone near chicago with a DHP HELP!   Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:59 am

I'm about 2 hours west of chicago. Don't have a programmer though.
Back to top Go down
T Riley
Guru

Name : Travis
Merit : 9

PostSubject: Re: Anyone near chicago with a DHP HELP!   Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:24 pm

turtleman wrote:
whit2285 wrote:
turtleman wrote:

Thanks much. Scott is letting me use his. Since I haven't used it before, I wanted to take my time and play with it a little anyway. I might hold you to that though. There aren't that many Riv people around here for some reason.

scotty is a beast.. Its my old PT.. You're most likely going to blow your car up with it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rivperformance.com
Abaddon
Expert

Name : Scott
Merit : 171

PostSubject: Re: Anyone near chicago with a DHP HELP!   Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:44 pm

98riviera98 wrote:
scotty is a beast.. Its my old PT.. You're most likely going to blow your car up with it.

BAD Travis!
Back to top Go down
L67
Aficionado

PostSubject: Re: Anyone near chicago with a DHP HELP!   Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:44 pm

98riviera98 wrote:
turtleman wrote:
whit2285 wrote:
turtleman wrote:

needs moar j00 tune
Back to top Go down

Anyone near chicago with a DHP HELP!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1