Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

southern ontario?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BlownRiv

Name : Name
Merit : 4

southern ontario? Empty
PostSubject: southern ontario?   southern ontario? EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 12:06 pm

Anyone here from southern ontario? I'm in the k/w area.
Back to top Go down

Name : Andrew
Merit : 123

southern ontario? Empty
PostSubject: Re: southern ontario?   southern ontario? EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 12:15 pm

Barrie Ontario here, though I'm often around the Owen Sound/Hanover Area too.

southern ontario? Empty
PostSubject: Re: southern ontario?   southern ontario? EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 12:18 pm

Thats not too far from here. I pass through the 400 quite often. How are the local yards up there for riviera's? down here there is a large u-pull yard with quite a few of them.
Back to top Go down

southern ontario? Empty
PostSubject: Re: southern ontario?   southern ontario? EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 12:23 pm

The yards around here suck for rivs. I should hit up the KW yards sometime then. There are a few things I want to grab.

southern ontario? Empty
PostSubject: Re: southern ontario?   southern ontario? EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 12:25 pm

Yeah the best yard I frequent is in London and is huge. The last time I was there they had about 6 95-up rivis. If that yard fails there is 2 others on the same street. Prices are very reasonable. Cambridge also has a decent U-pull but is smaller.
Back to top Go down
BMD
Aficionado
BMD

Name : BMD
Merit : 36

southern ontario? Empty
PostSubject: Re: southern ontario?   southern ontario? EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 12:54 pm

Hey BlownRiv, I'm in Toronto. Could 'ya give us some contact info on those yards? The five or six yards that I've contacted within an hour or so of me have no Rivs. I would make the drive out to London if I checked ahead of time. But the yard must be buried from the snows you guys got recently.
Back to top Go down

southern ontario? Empty
PostSubject: Re: southern ontario?   southern ontario? EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 12:59 pm

haha, lemme know if/when any of you guys are going. We could turn it into a riv meet.

southern ontario? Empty
PostSubject: Re: southern ontario?   southern ontario? EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:41 pm

London is indeed buried, there's not much here but anything in the London area has an insane amount of snow. Last time I went was about September so they could have more now. I would be up for a yard trip/ meetup sometime. Check out these places:

http://www.coreyautowreckers.com/
http://www.cambridgeautowreckers.com/

Theres more but I can't remember the exact names of them as I go to them if the others don't have what I want. Corey's is the best IMO.
Back to top Go down
crazyjackcsa

Name : Trevor
Merit : 0

southern ontario? Empty
PostSubject: Re: southern ontario?   southern ontario? EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 10:00 am

I'm in Chatham, about an hour south of London, and there are no good wreckers down here at all.
Back to top Go down
BlownRiv

southern ontario? Empty
PostSubject: Re: southern ontario?   southern ontario? EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 5:49 pm

Update was at both yards today and they had one 95+ riviera which was wide open to the elements. I guess with the price of scrap up they did some cleaning out. There was lots of snow so they may be buried but I noticed nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

southern ontario? Empty
PostSubject: Re: southern ontario?   southern ontario? Empty

Back to top Go down

southern ontario?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Riv Performance ::   General :: Clubs & Group Meets-
Jump to: