The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

My '95 is MAAAADDDD at me.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
robotennis61
Guru
robotennis61

Name : robotennis
Merit : 142

My '95 is MAAAADDDD at me. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My '95 is MAAAADDDD at me.   My '95 is MAAAADDDD at me. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 9:28 am

yeah..keep us posted.Im curious as to what it is...
Back to top Go down
95rivy
Enthusiast
95rivy

Name : curt
Merit : 3

PostSubject: Re: My '95 is MAAAADDDD at me.   My '95 is MAAAADDDD at me. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 12:22 pm

Hey just a thought but did you look at the coils? I had almost the same problem in our windstar..after chasing my tail with a bunch of parts, found out i had a bad coil, with no code shown.
Back to top Go down
albertj
Master
albertj

Name :
Merit : 155

PostSubject: Re: My '95 is MAAAADDDD at me.   My '95 is MAAAADDDD at me. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 3:01 pm

95rivy wrote:
Hey just a thought but did you look at the coils? I had almost the same problem in our windstar..after chasing my tail with a bunch of parts, found out i had a bad coil, with no code shown.

on this site we've also seen cases of plug wires bad new.

sounds like it's time for a scanner not just a code reader.

Albertj
Back to top Go down
crazyjackcsa

Name : Trevor
Merit : 0

PostSubject: Re: My '95 is MAAAADDDD at me.   My '95 is MAAAADDDD at me. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 3:10 pm

Turns out it was a plugged injector! I took the rails off and cleaned everything out, runs like a top now!
Back to top Go down
albertj
Master
albertj

Name :

PostSubject: Re: My '95 is MAAAADDDD at me.   My '95 is MAAAADDDD at me. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 3:36 pm

crazyjackcsa wrote:
Turns out it was a plugged injector! I took the rails off and cleaned everything out, runs like a top now!

then maybe you better replace your fuel filter - that plug come from somewhere between the filter and the injector, I'd guess the filter itself if it's one of those with the glued internals.

Albertj
Back to top Go down
crazyjackcsa

Name : Trevor
Merit : 0

PostSubject: Re: My '95 is MAAAADDDD at me.   My '95 is MAAAADDDD at me. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 6:35 pm

albertj wrote:
crazyjackcsa wrote:

then maybe you better replace your fuel filter - that plug come from somewhere between the filter and the injector, I'd guess the filter itself if it's one of those with the glued internals.

Albertj

I already had, as part of trying to track down the problem.
Back to top Go down
albertj
Master
albertj

Name :

PostSubject: Re: My '95 is MAAAADDDD at me.   My '95 is MAAAADDDD at me. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 6:49 pm

crazyjackcsa wrote:
albertj wrote:
crazyjackcsa wrote:

Albertj

I already had, as part of trying to track down the problem.

Got it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My '95 is MAAAADDDD at me.   My '95 is MAAAADDDD at me. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My '95 is MAAAADDDD at me.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Riviera Performance ::   Supercharged 3800 Tech :: Series I Engine & Transmission-
Jump to: