Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

What should I get

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
95 rivieramn
Amateur
95 rivieramn

Name : Dave
Merit : 2

What should I get Empty
PostSubject: What should I get   What should I get EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 2:51 pm

I got my 95 super charged Riv in Nov
Check engine light comes on sometimes I bought a actron 9190 so I can read codes. Comes up with po 321 po361 and po 406
For the last two months a friend of mine has been driving it while his truck was in the body shop so Ive had no time to work on it .
It runs great but I want to address the issues and drive it for the summer to save miles on the truck.
I was getting ready to go buy a new crank sensor and egr valve change plugs and wires. I saw a listing on craigs list for someone parting out a 95 so I got good used egr valve,crank and cam sensor with harness icm with coils, and a pcm all for 80 dollars.
So my question is what else should I get to have on hand.This guy is about 35 miles away from me and is reasonable on prices and has parted out several rivs and has lots of parts.
Back to top Go down
albertj
Master
albertj

Name :
Merit : 180

What should I get Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should I get   What should I get EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 5:25 pm

consider getting the stainless steel wheel opening trims
Back to top Go down
95 rivieramn
Amateur
95 rivieramn

Name : Dave
Merit : 2

What should I get Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should I get   What should I get EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 6:48 pm

I'll check on that.
I'm getting the ignition switch next weekend.
Checked on boost selonoid but the only one he has left is on a complete engine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What should I get Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should I get   What should I get Empty

Back to top Go down

What should I get
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Riv Performance ::   General Tech :: Care & Maintenance-
Jump to: