The 8th Gen Riviera Resource
 
HomeDashboardSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

Share
 

 Another 95 Riviera SC... PICS Added!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AKC
Amateur
AKC

Name : AKC
Age : 58
Location : Pleasant Valley
Joined : 2011-07-18
Post Count : 21
Merit : 2

Another 95 Riviera SC... PICS Added!!! Empty
PostSubject: Another 95 Riviera SC... PICS Added!!!   Another 95 Riviera SC... PICS Added!!! EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 11:24 pm

Hi!,

Wife and I just bought a 1995 Riviera SC, we'd both been wanting one for years.

I'll be poking around a bit. Nice place, already filling my head with ideas.

145K on the clock, already have a full F/R KYB suspension upgrade with MOOG springs on order.

Thanks!

Another 95 Riviera SC... PICS Added!!! DSC00119
Another 95 Riviera SC... PICS Added!!! DSC00120


Last edited by AKC on Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jamax
Enthusiast


Name : Jim Fleck
Location : Crystal River, FL
Joined : 2010-06-24
Post Count : 143
Merit : 8

Another 95 Riviera SC... PICS Added!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another 95 Riviera SC... PICS Added!!!   Another 95 Riviera SC... PICS Added!!! EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 1:12 am

Welcome! You found the right place; there are, as you may have already noticed, some really knowledgeable people posting here (I'm not one of them). You can find out anything about these wonderful but sometimes mystifying cars here. First thing you'll learn is that they are very different.
An example: I came on today looking for a fix for my passenger seat back, which I just noticed will not latch in upright position. Took me less than 5 minutes to find out that on the Riv it purposely doesn't latch. A convenient feature only on the Riv. If not for this site I'd probably wind up wrecking the seat in an attempt to locate the "problem".
Back to top Go down
ghpcnm
Aficionado
ghpcnm

Name : Dave
Age : 67
Location : FLORIDA / The Stand Your Ground State
Joined : 2011-02-21
Post Count : 2039
Merit : 23

Another 95 Riviera SC... PICS Added!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another 95 Riviera SC... PICS Added!!!   Another 95 Riviera SC... PICS Added!!! EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:39 am

AKC wrote:
Hi!,

Wife and I just bought a 1995 Riviera SC, we'd both been wanting one for years.

I'll be poking around a bit. Nice place, already filling my head with ideas.

Thanks!
WELCOME ABOARD !!! Show us some pics when you get a chance hi
Back to top Go down
http://www.americantorque.com/page/0/1189/
J. Chris Davis
Junkie
J. Chris Davis

Name : Chris Davis
Age : 38
Location : Dixon, IL
Joined : 2010-04-14
Post Count : 994
Merit : 19

Another 95 Riviera SC... PICS Added!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another 95 Riviera SC... PICS Added!!!   Another 95 Riviera SC... PICS Added!!! EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 10:19 am

Welcome. Yes pics please
Back to top Go down
c0reyl
Addict
c0reyl

Name : Corey
Age : 28
Location : JMU virginia
Joined : 2011-07-25
Post Count : 569
Merit : 2

Another 95 Riviera SC... PICS Added!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another 95 Riviera SC... PICS Added!!!   Another 95 Riviera SC... PICS Added!!! EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:06 am

Jamax wrote:
Welcome! You found the right place; there are, as you may have already noticed, some really knowledgeable people posting here (I'm not one of them). You can find out anything about these wonderful but sometimes mystifying cars here. First thing you'll learn is that they are very different.
An example: I came on today looking for a fix for my passenger seat back, which I just noticed will not latch in upright position. Took me less than 5 minutes to find out that on the Riv it purposely doesn't latch. A convenient feature only on the Riv. If not for this site I'd probably wind up wrecking the seat in an attempt to locate the "problem".

Holy crap, thanks dude! lol I wondered why my passenger seat would fold back and not latch like a seat belt, but the driver seat does... Why is that? isn't that a safety problem?
Back to top Go down
stan
Aficionado


Joined : 2007-07-01
Post Count : 2336
Merit : 10

Another 95 Riviera SC... PICS Added!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another 95 Riviera SC... PICS Added!!!   Another 95 Riviera SC... PICS Added!!! EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:34 am

hey AKC ,welcome here.What a beautiful car.
Back to top Go down
ghpcnm
Aficionado
ghpcnm

Name : Dave
Age : 67
Location : FLORIDA / The Stand Your Ground State
Joined : 2011-02-21
Post Count : 2039
Merit : 23

Another 95 Riviera SC... PICS Added!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another 95 Riviera SC... PICS Added!!!   Another 95 Riviera SC... PICS Added!!! EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:39 am

Very Nice looking Riv...Congrats !!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.americantorque.com/page/0/1189/
Abaddon
Expert
Abaddon

Name : Scott
Location : Macomb, Michigan
Joined : 2010-02-24
Post Count : 4309
Merit : 185

Another 95 Riviera SC... PICS Added!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another 95 Riviera SC... PICS Added!!!   Another 95 Riviera SC... PICS Added!!! EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:47 pm

Welcome to the site hi
Back to top Go down
Hometown Hero
Junkie
Hometown Hero

Name : Klix
Age : 41
Location : Barrhead, Alberta Canada
Joined : 2009-11-18
Post Count : 805
Merit : 16

Another 95 Riviera SC... PICS Added!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another 95 Riviera SC... PICS Added!!!   Another 95 Riviera SC... PICS Added!!! EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 11:53 am

welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
turtleman
Expert
turtleman

Name : Codith
Age : 32
Location : Villa Park, IL
Joined : 2007-02-08
Post Count : 3641
Merit : 133

Another 95 Riviera SC... PICS Added!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another 95 Riviera SC... PICS Added!!!   Another 95 Riviera SC... PICS Added!!! EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 12:10 pm

Welcome! It's cool that there's still desire for this car even though its well over a decade old.
Back to top Go down
Jamax
Enthusiast


Name : Jim Fleck
Location : Crystal River, FL
Joined : 2010-06-24
Post Count : 143
Merit : 8

Another 95 Riviera SC... PICS Added!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another 95 Riviera SC... PICS Added!!!   Another 95 Riviera SC... PICS Added!!! EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 12:22 am

c0reyl wrote:
Jamax wrote:
Welcome! You found the right place; there are, as you may have already noticed, some really knowledgeable people posting here (I'm not one of them). You can find out anything about these wonderful but sometimes mystifying cars here. First thing you'll learn is that they are very different.
An example: I came on today looking for a fix for my passenger seat back, which I just noticed will not latch in upright position. Took me less than 5 minutes to find out that on the Riv it purposely doesn't latch. A convenient feature only on the Riv. If not for this site I'd probably wind up wrecking the seat in an attempt to locate the "problem".

Holy crap, thanks dude! lol I wondered why my passenger seat would fold back and not latch like a seat belt, but the driver seat does... Why is that? isn't that a safety problem?

Took me long enough, didn't it, Corey. Go to INTERIOR, page 3, and look for "Stupid question...". Full explanation is there. Obviously, this is not a "stupid question."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Another 95 Riviera SC... PICS Added!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another 95 Riviera SC... PICS Added!!!   Another 95 Riviera SC... PICS Added!!! Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Another 95 Riviera SC... PICS Added!!!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» 2008 Blade Vertigo 9M For Sale complete with bar and lines-pics added
» Bayliner Cierra 2255 cabin cruiser [more pics added!]
» Maxxis Mud Bugs 27 x 12 x 12 27 x 10 x 12 WTT 4 smaller tires PICS ADDED !!
» Selling one of my mares-New pics added!
» ANDROID SILVERJET2 (SWEET) more pics added !!!!!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Riviera Performance ::   General :: Welcome!-
Jump to: