Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

Do new AC Delco fuel pumps have the logo printed on them?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RivieraRyan
Enthusiast

Merit : 7

Do new AC Delco fuel pumps have the logo printed on them? Empty
PostSubject: Do new AC Delco fuel pumps have the logo printed on them?   Do new AC Delco fuel pumps have the logo printed on them? EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 2:26 am

I recently ordered an AC Delco fuel pump from price pros on amazon (part #MU1625) and it looks like the one from the picture on the AC Delco website. However, when about to swap out pumps, I noticed the stock pump had an AC Delco logo on top of it and the pump I ordered had no such logo indicating AC Delco or any at all. Also, the instructions that came was like a page and also did not have any AC Delco logos. I am hesitant to swap pumps now. As I said, it does look like one inj the pic on the AC Delco website, but it doesnt match the one currently in my car. Does anyone know if AC Delco altered the pump in any way since 95?
Back to top Go down
albertj
Master
albertj

Name :
Merit : 180

PostSubject: Re: Do new AC Delco fuel pumps have the logo printed on them?   Do new AC Delco fuel pumps have the logo printed on them? EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 8:32 am

RivieraRyan wrote:
I recently ordered an AC Delco fuel pump from price pros on amazon (part #MU1625) and it looks like the one from the picture on the AC Delco website. However, when about to swap out pumps, I noticed the stock pump had an AC Delco logo on top of it and the pump I ordered had no such logo indicating AC Delco or any at all. Also, the instructions that came was like a page and also did not have any AC Delco logos. I am hesitant to swap pumps now. As I said, it does look like one inj the pic on the AC Delco website, but it doesnt match the one currently in my car. Does anyone know if AC Delco altered the pump in any way since 95?

Fuel pump is not a frequent replacement. You might/should check at a dealer. i know there are Bosch, Carter and Airtex units that will fit, don't know who is OEMing for GM.
Back to top Go down
Abaddon
Expert
Abaddon

Name : Scott
Merit : 185

PostSubject: Re: Do new AC Delco fuel pumps have the logo printed on them?   Do new AC Delco fuel pumps have the logo printed on them? EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 3:32 pm

"Stock" Delco pumps, that come in Delco boxes, have a Delco sticker with a P/N or barcode on it. I've never seen anything else come out of a Delco box.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do new AC Delco fuel pumps have the logo printed on them?   Do new AC Delco fuel pumps have the logo printed on them? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do new AC Delco fuel pumps have the logo printed on them?
Page 1 of 1