Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

For the Pacific Northwest folks -- All Buick Open, June 21, Puyallup, WA

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Centurion
Centurion

Name : Brian Laurance
Merit : 8

For the Pacific Northwest folks -- All Buick Open, June 21, Puyallup, WA Empty
PostSubject: For the Pacific Northwest folks -- All Buick Open, June 21, Puyallup, WA   For the Pacific Northwest folks -- All Buick Open, June 21, Puyallup, WA EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 12:56 pm

This is a GREAT opportunity to meet one another and share our Rivieras prior to the upcoming Buick National Meet (Portland, Oregon, July 23 - 26).

Please respond to this topic if you are able to attend.

Here is the information about the Puyallup show:

http://www.v8buick.com/showthread.php?283685-21st-Annual-All-Buick-Car-Show-in-Puyallup-WA-Saturday-June-21-2014&p=2341191#post2341191
Back to top Go down
Rivit
Enthusiast
Rivit

Name : Jim
Merit : 22

PostSubject: Re: For the Pacific Northwest folks -- All Buick Open, June 21, Puyallup, WA   For the Pacific Northwest folks -- All Buick Open, June 21, Puyallup, WA EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 2:43 pm

Hey Brian, good getting the word out.
I was on  yay , off  sad , on again yay but now definitely off headshot boohoo  
Hopefully some Puyallup pics will get posted soon after the doings. (you take such great pictures)

Bright side: happy 
Locked in for Portland National with registration completed and hotel reserved. See you there.
Back to top Go down
Centurion
Centurion

PostSubject: Re: For the Pacific Northwest folks -- All Buick Open, June 21, Puyallup, WA   For the Pacific Northwest folks -- All Buick Open, June 21, Puyallup, WA EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 2:53 pm

Great, Jim!

I'm ready for the Portland National as well, and have registered two cars -- including the '96 Riviera! Will be fun to have the cars together, and we'll make sure we get some great photos.
Back to top Go down
99Rivman
Aficionado
99Rivman

Name : Randall
Merit : 90

PostSubject: Re: For the Pacific Northwest folks -- All Buick Open, June 21, Puyallup, WA   For the Pacific Northwest folks -- All Buick Open, June 21, Puyallup, WA EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 8:11 pm

From what John A, the ROA Regional Coordinator in WA, tells me, it is a great time!

He is delaying his trip to Colorado Springs for the ROA Meet until after it so I'm sure it is important to him to be there rock

A bit far for me though afraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/id/99Rivman
llamalor2112
Junkie
llamalor2112

Name : Evan
Merit : 13

PostSubject: Re: For the Pacific Northwest folks -- All Buick Open, June 21, Puyallup, WA   For the Pacific Northwest folks -- All Buick Open, June 21, Puyallup, WA EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:36 am

I'M ALIVE!!! Life has been a whirlwind crazy time this year BUT I AM going to be in attendance at in Puyallup and still planning on Portland. Riv is unfortunately sitting pretty with a cracked windshield, I've got the glass but still waiting for the weather molding surround to show up so it can be installed. GODSPEED SHIPPING!! Fingers crossed it shows up prior otherwise I'm going to be a sad camper... Either way, I am alive still and planning to be there! haha
Back to top Go down
Centurion
Centurion

PostSubject: Re: For the Pacific Northwest folks -- All Buick Open, June 21, Puyallup, WA   For the Pacific Northwest folks -- All Buick Open, June 21, Puyallup, WA EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 1:59 pm

Just received the word that Rivit will be there with his beautiful '95 Riviera SC!  So, with llamalor's '95 and my '96, that means we'll have at least three of these Rivieras in Puyallup.

I'll go to work today in hopes of getting a fine '99 Silver Arrow there to join us.
Back to top Go down
llamalor2112
Junkie
llamalor2112

PostSubject: Re: For the Pacific Northwest folks -- All Buick Open, June 21, Puyallup, WA   For the Pacific Northwest folks -- All Buick Open, June 21, Puyallup, WA EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 8:06 pm

That'd be great! There was one late-comer 95 that showed up last year. If we can overpower the Reatta guys in number I'll be impressed. Got the new windshield in today, weather isn't looking great and car is a downright mess inside n out. Definitely just goin for fun this year and not a repeat ribbon. Fingers crossed I get any time to clean er up!
Back to top Go down
Centurion
Centurion

PostSubject: Re: For the Pacific Northwest folks -- All Buick Open, June 21, Puyallup, WA   For the Pacific Northwest folks -- All Buick Open, June 21, Puyallup, WA EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 8:07 pm

Weather is still looking good from the local forecasts I'm reading!
Back to top Go down
llamalor2112
Junkie
llamalor2112

PostSubject: Re: For the Pacific Northwest folks -- All Buick Open, June 21, Puyallup, WA   For the Pacific Northwest folks -- All Buick Open, June 21, Puyallup, WA EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 9:23 pm

I meant prior to show, living in the foothills smack dab in the middle of the convergence zone means we always get the garbage here in granite falls. Haha
Back to top Go down
llamalor2112
Junkie
llamalor2112

PostSubject: Re: For the Pacific Northwest folks -- All Buick Open, June 21, Puyallup, WA   For the Pacific Northwest folks -- All Buick Open, June 21, Puyallup, WA EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 2:26 pm

Woo weather cleared so maybe I'll be able to clean er up a bit today. Love my riv but she's definitely been living the life of a car this last year. And now I'll be the resident high-mileage guy there with a whopping 118k wink haha
Look forward to seein you guys there!
Back to top Go down
Centurion
Centurion

PostSubject: Re: For the Pacific Northwest folks -- All Buick Open, June 21, Puyallup, WA   For the Pacific Northwest folks -- All Buick Open, June 21, Puyallup, WA EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 2:28 pm

Evan, I'm racking up the miles as well, since mine is my daily driver. Up to 65,000 miles now.

The '99 Silver Arrow will not be there tomorrow, but we will see it at the Buick Nationals in Portland.

See you tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
stan
Expert

Merit : 12

PostSubject: Re: For the Pacific Northwest folks -- All Buick Open, June 21, Puyallup, WA   For the Pacific Northwest folks -- All Buick Open, June 21, Puyallup, WA EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 8:16 pm

Take tons of pics.....
Back to top Go down
llamalor2112
Junkie
llamalor2112

PostSubject: Re: For the Pacific Northwest folks -- All Buick Open, June 21, Puyallup, WA   For the Pacific Northwest folks -- All Buick Open, June 21, Puyallup, WA EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 9:37 pm

That's a mistake I made last year that I shant repeat, must take more pics.
Riv is pretty good lookin now, not the best but hey, it's original black paint, gimme a break! wink
Remember to show up with plenty of time so we can get situated together and rep the 8th gen.
I look forward to meetin you guys and enjoyin the cars! Welcome to the northwest meetup!
For the Pacific Northwest folks -- All Buick Open, June 21, Puyallup, WA IMAG2763_zpsd33a513c
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the Pacific Northwest folks -- All Buick Open, June 21, Puyallup, WA   For the Pacific Northwest folks -- All Buick Open, June 21, Puyallup, WA Empty

Back to top Go down

For the Pacific Northwest folks -- All Buick Open, June 21, Puyallup, WA
Page 1 of 1