Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

Hogan Downpipe

Go down 
+18
Rickw
deekster_caddy
Eldo
mr riviera
MintRiv98
turtleman
dreww
Buapo
Mr.Riviera
TType_Riviera
Jason
SpaceBar
racinfan
1998 Riv
jax95riv
Jack the R
AA
RhinoFLA
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
damnjetski
Amateur
damnjetski

Name : Christian
Merit : 2

Hogan Downpipe - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogan Downpipe   Hogan Downpipe - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 5:12 pm

Hey All,
I just ordered my downpipe from Hogan Performance. I asked a couple questions about what to expect in terms of performance and he mentioned that it would only be available until the end of January due to the fact that his ebay store is closing. I thought I'd pass it along. I managed to irritate my woman over picking this thing up, but pacify her by mentioning that the store was closing. I thought I'd offer that opportunity to everybody else on this board.

-Christian
Back to top Go down
h20man
Enthusiast
h20man

Name : Aaron W.
Merit : -2

Hogan Downpipe - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogan Downpipe   Hogan Downpipe - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 9:59 pm

damnjetski wrote:
Hey All,
I just ordered my downpipe from Hogan Performance. I asked a couple questions about what to expect in terms of performance and he mentioned that it would only be available until the end of January due to the fact that his ebay store is closing. I thought I'd pass it along. I managed to irritate my woman over picking this thing up, but pacify her by mentioning that the store was closing. I thought I'd offer that opportunity to everybody else on this board.

-Christian

3800 performance has these downpipes for sale, just had mine installed great product
Back to top Go down

Hogan Downpipe
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6