Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

HVAC Isssues - No Cold Air

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hard4unot2
Amateur
Hard4unot2

Name : Herb
Merit : 0

HVAC Isssues - No Cold Air Empty
PostSubject: HVAC Isssues - No Cold Air   HVAC Isssues - No Cold Air EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 10:20 am

Hello Fellaz... So over the Winter I had heater work done - Blower Motor, Heater Core and at least one Blend Door Actuator (1995 Supercharger). At some point during that (I think when they removed my Dash for the Heater Core) my Unit stopped blowing Cold air. So I did my due diligence and came up with the Ambient Air Temperature Sensor and sure enough that made my Compressor engage and my inside thermostat to once again display the correct outside temperature... however... still no Cold air! By the way, last week I did the Recharge because I was hopeful that's all I needed...

What should I try next? I know there is an Actuator that requires Dash removal and I really don't want to go there!
Back to top Go down
http://hseintegrated.com
Rickw
Guru

Name : Rick
Merit : 119

PostSubject: Re: HVAC Isssues - No Cold Air   HVAC Isssues - No Cold Air EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 11:02 am

I would bring it back to whoever you paid to replace the heater core. I would think that something they did has affected your A/C system.

It can't hurt to ask them to have a look and fix it if it's their mess up.
Back to top Go down
Hard4unot2
Amateur
Hard4unot2

Name : Herb
Merit : 0

PostSubject: Re: HVAC Isssues - No Cold Air   HVAC Isssues - No Cold Air EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 11:24 am

My exact sentiments... though I know he will swear it wasn't him... I think I have no choice since he may best know the mess...
Back to top Go down
http://hseintegrated.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HVAC Isssues - No Cold Air   HVAC Isssues - No Cold Air Empty

Back to top Go down

HVAC Isssues - No Cold Air
Page 1 of 1