Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

Recovering from the dirty diaper smell lol.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
carguy8888
Junkie
carguy8888

Name : Brian Cohen
Merit : 8

Recovering from the dirty diaper smell lol. Empty
PostSubject: Recovering from the dirty diaper smell lol.   Recovering from the dirty diaper smell lol. EmptyWed Apr 17, 2019 10:26 pm

I had the coupler done and the sc oil changed the other day. What a difference you don't even hear the motor running with the hood closed now. That smell is something else though lol. Once again this board's information was a great help, thank you.
Back to top Go down
Abaddon
Expert
Abaddon

Name : Scott
Merit : 185

PostSubject: Re: Recovering from the dirty diaper smell lol.   Recovering from the dirty diaper smell lol. EmptyThu Apr 18, 2019 11:52 am

Yeah it's some nasty shit when it's worn out. Certainly doesn't smell that way going in lol.
Whenever I changed the S/C oil, I'd dump it in someone else's oil drain at work so I wouldn't have to deal with the smell lol
Back to top Go down
albertj
Master
albertj

Name :
Merit : 180

PostSubject: Re: Recovering from the dirty diaper smell lol.   Recovering from the dirty diaper smell lol. EmptyThu Apr 18, 2019 12:56 pm

Abaddon wrote:
Yeah it's some nasty shit when it's worn out. Certainly doesn't smell that way going in lol.
Whenever I changed the S/C oil, I'd dump it in someone else's oil drain at work so I wouldn't have to deal with the smell lol

Makes you want to wash up in 75W-90 dino gear oil *just* to counteract the smell... at least, sulfur I understand...
Back to top Go down
carguy8888
Junkie
carguy8888

Name : Brian Cohen
Merit : 8

PostSubject: Re: Recovering from the dirty diaper smell lol.   Recovering from the dirty diaper smell lol. EmptyThu Apr 18, 2019 1:48 pm

Glad I didn't do it myself, that thing was banging.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recovering from the dirty diaper smell lol.   Recovering from the dirty diaper smell lol. Empty

Back to top Go down

Recovering from the dirty diaper smell lol.
Page 1 of 1