Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

I am looking for an emblem and left rear wheel molding

Go down 
AuthorMessage
three4rd
Amateur

Name : Keith
Merit : 0

I am looking for an emblem and left rear wheel molding Empty
PostSubject: I am looking for an emblem and left rear wheel molding   I am looking for an emblem and left rear wheel molding EmptyWed May 20, 2020 11:41 am

Hi,

My '95 was in a minor fender bender and I am getting repairs done at a local body shop. The concern is with the two discontinued parts - the emblem and the molding. I did come across a molding on eBay but uncertain of what shape it's in. The pics don't fully show the surface detail. I know the emblem can carefully be taken off and the shop will attempt this, but no guarantees that it won't break. Are these plastic or metal? I've been searching for both parts but they are proving not easy to find. Thanks for any suggestions. I've emailed several old parts websites but none sell either separately. Certainly emblems are available by buying a whole quarter panel.
Back to top Go down

I am looking for an emblem and left rear wheel molding
Page 1 of 1