Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

Largest collection last year Riviera in the world for sale

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
buck3647
Amateur
buck3647

Name : david pressler
Merit : -4

Largest collection last year Riviera in the world for sale Empty
PostSubject: Largest collection last year Riviera in the world for sale   Largest collection last year Riviera in the world for sale EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 4:15 pm

Last year Riviera GM took all the imperfections from previous years tweaked them out of the 1999 to make the perfect fast nimble full size touring coupe then stop making this beautiful machine 1,987 built.  From 7 years of searching less than 100 can be found? I have 4 to sell this one is my original 245,000 miles inner cooler added runs better than new ALL my Rivs have been completely restored.  Largest collection last year Riviera in the world for sale Burgun11
Back to top Go down
http://www.safedomes.com
mbletion

Name : Robert Cruise
Merit : 0

PostSubject: Re: Largest collection last year Riviera in the world for sale   Largest collection last year Riviera in the world for sale EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 10:28 am

It's lovely!
Back to top Go down
Calvin90
Amateur

Name : Calvin Buenavides
Merit : 0

PostSubject: Re: Largest collection last year Riviera in the world for sale   Largest collection last year Riviera in the world for sale EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 10:52 pm

It's been a long time since I've seen such a sparkling wheel. I can't even find one on shops like 4wheelonline. It is indeed a well-maintained vehicle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Largest collection last year Riviera in the world for sale   Largest collection last year Riviera in the world for sale Empty

Back to top Go down

Largest collection last year Riviera in the world for sale
Page 1 of 1