Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

How to Build Adjustable Coilovers for 8th Gen Riviera

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ADDvanced

Name : ADDvanced
Merit : 5

How to Build Adjustable Coilovers for 8th Gen Riviera Empty
PostSubject: How to Build Adjustable Coilovers for 8th Gen Riviera   How to Build Adjustable Coilovers for 8th Gen Riviera EmptyMon Jun 03, 2024 11:09 am

Hey boys, saw this on the FB group from Eric Wolfe, and sharing it so we can reference this later, since it seems to be a lot of off the shelf parts.

How to Build Adjustable Coilovers for 8th Gen Riviera SL15iy2

His words:

"rear is koni 30-7325, 250# spring, front is koni 8610-1437race, 450# spring. Qa1 2.2" 7" sleeve cok105 (front), koni 30 series 7" sleeve (back). Koni changed up their 1437 shock so it gets seated with cap rather than gland nut on bottom. Lots of writeups on race inserts. You'll have to cut the orig strut. Kyb body are too short. I got some Sachs that are a little longer and they work well. I machined a cap to hold the shock in place.

top hats are mookee universal, rear top mounts we're quick custom brackets and I'll get photo later"

Back to top Go down

How to Build Adjustable Coilovers for 8th Gen Riviera
Page 1 of 1