Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

Help with Dash Kit for my ‘97

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RodneyRiviera
Amateur

Name : Rodney Beauchamp
Merit : 3

Help with Dash Kit for my ‘97 Empty
PostSubject: Help with Dash Kit for my ‘97   Help with Dash Kit for my ‘97 EmptySat Jul 13, 2024 12:22 am

Hi all,

Am looking to purchase and install a dash kit from the Dash Kit Shop who are based in Hong Kong.

Really like the look of their photo showing the wood grain I wish to use and my interior is the same colour.

Do Love the original interior layout and gauges as is but think I would like a bit more bling. (Buick should have put this style dashboard as Original Equipment IMO).

Has anyone on this forum used this kit from this company and could they let me know how good or bad it was. Appreciate any comments or hints.

I gather it would be a plastic simulated grain that sticks over the original surface.

Thanks in advance
Rodney bounce bounce bounce
Help with Dash Kit for my ‘97 Img_7110
Back to top Go down
albertj
Master
albertj

Name :
Merit : 181

PostSubject: Re: Help with Dash Kit for my ‘97   Help with Dash Kit for my ‘97 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2024 10:59 am

https://sherwoodinnovations.com/pages/dash-kits

Canadian seller. Compare prices.
Back to top Go down
RodneyRiviera
Amateur

Name : Rodney Beauchamp
Merit : 3

PostSubject: Re: Help with Dash Kit for my ‘97   Help with Dash Kit for my ‘97 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2024 6:06 pm

albertj wrote:

Canadian seller.  Compare prices.  

Hi, I did look at Sherwood but unable to find a listing for the Riviera. There is no email address on their website either and not sure who their dealers are. I have seen a few older photos on here of the Sherwood kit and was impressed.

Do you have any contact details or dealer details I can follow up with?
Rodney idea bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
albertj
Master
albertj

Name :
Merit : 181

PostSubject: Re: Help with Dash Kit for my ‘97   Help with Dash Kit for my ‘97 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2024 11:33 pm

RodneyRiviera wrote:
albertj wrote:

Canadian seller.  Compare prices.  

Hi, I did look at Sherwood but unable to find a listing for the Riviera. There is no email address on their website either and not sure who their dealers are. I have seen a few older photos on here of the Sherwood kit and was impressed.

Do you have any contact details or dealer details I can follow up with?
Rodney idea bounce bounce bounce bounce

416-740-2777

...and ask for dealer contact info

The Chinese supplier you found may be an OEM to Sherwood, especially if they are not selling the dash kits anymore.

Carid sells dash kits for $250 - $350. You can see them on eBay. They may be a Sherwood distributor. You'll know after you call.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help with Dash Kit for my ‘97   Help with Dash Kit for my ‘97 Empty

Back to top Go down

Help with Dash Kit for my ‘97
Page 1 of 1